- The Chinese government has placed great emphasis on ensuring the safety of infant formula due to the frequent occurrence of food safety issues and poor market conditions.
- Crossboarder ecommerce trade will be subject to the same regulations and product standard requirements as normal trade in the near future. For food traded through CBEC
Interpretation of Overseas Manufacturer Registration System for General Trade and CBEC Traded CommoditiesCurrently, overseas food manufacturers are required to be registered with China CNCA prior to market entry, including dairy products, meat, aquatic products, and cubilose
- By September of 2016, there were a total of 590 effective food additives related standards including 588 quality specification standards, 1 food additive labeling standards
- With dramatically increasing import food volume, AQSIQ and CFDA together build a new import food supervision framework to increase import clearance efficiency and ensure food
- China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment (CFSA) recently consulted on three new food contact substances and one food contact resin. The comment deadline is 5 October 2016.
- On Sep. 22, 2016, the Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) and General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of China (AQSIQ) announced that the ban on the
- On Sep. 14, 2016, National Health and Family Planning Commission of China (NHFPC) released 243 national food safety standards and 2 modification lists (for food additive nitrogen