- On Feb. 20, 2018, related organizations subordinated to MoA released the first discussions on proposed revisions to the national food safety standard for raw milk, pasteurized milk,
China CFDA Released Notices on Claims Labeling and Extension of the Registration Application for Health FoodsOn 14th Feb. 2018, CFDA released a notice on standardizing the labelling of health food with function claims
- On Feb. 6th, 2018, China AQSIQ released a public letter about imported cod liver oil products, which states that cod liver oil is not common food in China
- On Feb.12th, China MOA opened public comments on proposed additions to the Feed Additives Catalogue & Feed Materials Catalogue and another 6 pet food regulations.
- India has amended the requirement relating to shelf life of imported product at the time of port clearance and also stressed that potassium bromate is not allowed to be used as a food additive
- On Feb. 11, 2018, 7 new food additives and 1 new nutritional fortification substance were opened for public feedback by China CFSA.
- On Jan. 16, 2018, China AQSIQ opened the draft version of “Implementation Rules on Food Related Product Sampling” to public consultation.
- On Feb. 8th, 2018, China CFDA released the 40th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 8 products (1 is imported) from 4 enterprises.