- Lactoferrin prices in China have skyrocketed in the wake of implementation of China’s new national Lactoferrin standard last year, witnessing a several fold increase starting at 3,000RMB/
- On Jun. 16, 2018, China Ministry of Commerce announced the pending increase in tariffs on US products, which will impact 34 billion dollars worth of goods. 545 items will have
- On June 14, 2018, China GAC detailed the exhibition prohibition list and restriction list for the upcoming 1st China International Import Expo.
- Vietnam Food Administration unveiled WTO notification of G/TBT/N/VNM/129 on Jun. 7, 2018, announcing the draft of “Management and Use of Food Additives”.
- Sanzan gum, capryl monoglyceride, soluble soybean polysaccharide, paprika red, paprika oleoresin, potassium sorbate have already passed technical review by an expert panel and are now open to public
- According to the latest industry development roadmap unveiled by the State Council on June 11, 2018, China will promote the revitalization of its dairy industry including the whole
- On June 4th, 2018, China CNCA announced the approval of 4 honey manufacturers from Kazakhstan.
- Japan partially revised its Standard for the Labeling and Claim of Special Foods regarding two sectors: infant formula & food for sepcial medical purposes.