China NHFPC Approves a New Nutritional Fortification Substance and Expands the Application Scope of 8 Food AdditivesOn 28th of December China NHFPC approved 6S-5- Methylenetetrahydrofolate as a New Food Nutritional Fortification Substance and expanded the application scope of 8 food additives including
- From Dec. 26 to Dec. 29, 2017, China CFDA released 3 batches of registered infant formula in China, including 45 products (17 are imported) from 14 enterprises.
- On Dec. 29, 2017, China CFDA released the 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Examination of Beverage Production Licensing”, which was open to public consultation in April 2017.
- On December 25, 2017, CFDA released 3 support documents about special foods registration approval effective from December 1, 2017.
- In December, China NHFPC and AQSIQ both announced important decisions on the regulation of imported flaxseed.
- On 22nd of December 2017, Ministry of Agriculture of China announced the revision of 4 different GMO regulations concerning safety assessment, labeling, imports and administration of this kind of
- On December 22, 2017, China CFDA released the 31st batch of registered infant formula in China, including 40 products (7 are imported) from 10 enterprises.
- On December 21, 2017, China CFDA released the 30th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 36 products (18 are imported) from 13 enterprises.