- Three food related products are open to public feedback.
- On Jul. 4, 2018, China National Health Commission announced the removal of a large number of outdated regulations/notices/announcements.
- The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety released “Food and Other Labels and Advertisements Act” on March 13. The Act stipulates that from March 2019, the contents of food labels and advertisements will be subject to new
- On Jul. 3, 2018, China Ministry of Commerce announced a guideline on the establishment of a traceability management platform for high priority products.
- On Jun. 29, 2018, Korea MFDS announced the revision to “Food Additive Code”
- India has banned the use of 14 food ingredients in functional food (health food) and other related food products with immediate effect.
- On July 4, China State Administration of Market Regulation, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, and National Health Commission issued a joint announcement to regulate the labeling
- On July 3, 2018, China State Administration of Market Regulation issued the registration information of two formula foods for special medical purpose intended for premature or low birth weight