- On 20 May 2014, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration (TFDA) released “Labeling Matters for Flavors in Food Additives” with immediate effect.
- To facilitate an integrated national food safety standard system according to Food Safety Law, China’s NHFPC has recently
- On May 15, 2014, NHFPC announced the approval of six new food raw materials, i.e. chitosan oligosaccharide, silybum marianum seed oil, chmonathus
- On May 15, 2014, NHFPC released a draft announcement to approve Theanine as the new food raw material, and announced to regulate trehalose as conventional
- During the executive meeting of the State Council held on 14 May 2014, the Draft of the Revised Food Safety Law (FSL), China’s overarching
- In a recently published bulletin on AQSIQ website, several imported dairy products failed local CIQ routine inspection.
- From the 1 May 2013 to 1 May 2014, China AQSIQ and CNCA have been extremely busy working on auditing overseas and domestic dairy
- China’s unquenchable thirst for high quality imported dairy produce particularly baby and infant formula has triggered an extraordinary furor amongst the established dairy