- As revealed by a GAC announcement issued on Apr. 23, 2018, label filing for prepackaged imported food will no longer be required starting on Oct.1, 2019.
- False advertising and illegal retail/distribution of a vast array of products is commonplace across China’s social media platforms like Wechat, Weibo etc. Increased emphasis placed on regulating these platforms...
- Administrative Measures for Product Quality Spot Inspections are under revision and China is to increase the liability on business entities and will offer regional authorities more autonomy and...
- On April 11th, 2019, MFDS released notice No. 2019-192 and No. 2019-195 to solicit public opinions on the revision of Food Labelling Standards and the labeling standard for health functional foods.
- On April 9th, 2019, China CFSA consulted on the use of four new food additives. They are glucuronolactone, disodium EDTA, caramel color class I-plain and ε-poly-L-lysine٠HCl.
- The advertising law affects advertising of foods across numerous categories including health food advertisement and this article will interpret this regulation from the following 5 aspects
- Opening up 2.0: China introduces new trade facilitation policies including tariff reductions, tax incentives, preferential treatment of goods traded through CBEC and optimized customs clearance measures.
- China's Two Sessions are the biggest political meetings of the year—the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) and the National People's Congress (NPC).
- Are there any signs of what is likely to happen over the next several months and in the coming years? Here are our 4 predictions:
- In Oct 2017, China CFDA unveiled the 'Specification for Special Food Evaluation Technical Institution' , which begins a new supervision mechanism for testing agencies.
- News about the demise of daigou have been greatly exaggerated. Many daigou are atill alive despite risks.
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017