- A downturn in Oishi's sales in recent years has been causing alarm and grounds for excavation into the factors contributing to the company's regression.
- On Nov. 6th, MFDS released a guideline introducing a new consultation service to help enterprises expedite approval of functional foods.
- Feihe Limited, China’s leading domestic infant formula manufacturer (assessed by total sales value), successfully listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on November 13, 2019, recording an initial...
- The most important factor to consider when naming a health food is the accuracy of the name used and ensuring that each of the three identifiers matches corresponding regulations...
- The 11th of November each year marks China's Single's day (also known as 11-11) shopping festival. The event is the world's largest single-day shopping festival. Total sales have grown...
Interpretation of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law, 2019 – Impact on Administration of Special FoodThe State Council has included considerable detail in the Food Safety Law Implementation Rules on regulation of health food, infant formula and food for special medical purposes. Changes in the Rules reflect the major tasks and goals of the government in food safety, market supervision, education,...
- Nutrient fortification claims and corresponding health claims (nutrient function claims) can also be used on general foods and does not require registration or filing. These rules are laid down in Chinese national standard GB 28050.
- CBD (cannabidiol), a substance extracted from cannabis has been attracting considerable attention from multinational food enterprises due to its potential applications in foods.
"Almond" Is Added to the List of Foods Recommended to Use Allergens Labeling and "Walnut" will be Changed from Recommended to MandatoryOn July 5, 2019, at the Cabinet Office Consumer Commission Food Labeling Section Meeting, the Consumer Affairs Agency (CAA) announced that "Almond has been added to the list of foods recommended to use allergen labeling" and "Walnut has been designated as a food subject to mandatory labeling".
- The term “carry-over” in the context of food regulation in China, can be understood as the unintentional presence of a food additive in a final product usually attributable to the usage of this food additive as a raw material during an upstream processing step.
- To help pet food companies navigate the transition into upcoming labeling requirements, this two-installment article will introduce essentials of pet food labeling and offer practical advice on how to correctly use product claims while displaying their market competitiveness.
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017