With a large population of babies and the phenomenal collective buying power of Chinese consumers, the demand for imported baby formula continues to grow. To gain profits from the huge baby formula market in China and ensure successful exportation, the key factor to consider is compliance with Chinese regulations on baby formula. This Report is designed to provide a better and comprehensive understanding of the baby formula legislative system in China. Apart from a clear regulatory overview for baby formula, this report is also dedicated to analyze the impacts of recent and significant policies and clarify compliance duties.
- Regulatory Framework of Baby Formula in China
- National Food Safety Standards for Baby Formula
- Latest Far-reaching Regulatory Updates for Baby Formula
- Steps to Exporting Baby Formula to China
- Labeling Requirements for Baby Formula
- Annex 1 Testing Standards for Baby Formula
- Annex 2: List of Testing Items for Baby Formula Imported not for the First Time