This guideline aims to give companies and individuals in charge of exporting Olive Oil to China a comprehensive overview of the export procedures, regulatory responsibilities and market requirements throughout the olive oil supply chain. The guideline serves as a reference and practical checklist for olive oil regulatory compliance in China and can aid in designing an efficient premarket approval strategy for olive oil in China.
- Marketing introduction.
- Market analysis based on classification.
2. Supply Chain framework and explanation of each role in the process:
- Supply chain framework.
- Definition and obligation of each role
4. Unqualified cases and handling practices.
5. Interpretation of GB 7718-2011 and specific labeling regulations of GB 23347-2009.
- GB 7718-2011: General Standard for the Labeling of Prepackaged Foods.
- GB 23347-2009 Olive oil and olive-pomace oil
Appendix 1 The tax rate, declaration, regulations and inspection of each category of olive oil