Guidance on Registration of Infant Formula Recipes with China CFDA
- Author :Echo Cao (ChemLinked)
- Format:Electronic Edition (Adobe PDF)
- Update date:2016-06-23
- Publish date :2016-06-23
- Price: Free>
The report provides all essential information for registering infant and young children formula milk powder recipes with China Food and Drug Administration
- The definition of infant formula recipe registration
- Competent authority
- Application scope
- Who is the applicant?
- Qualification of the applicant.
- Application principle
- Application dossier
- Application procedure and timeline
- Registration certificate
- Modification and renew of registration
- Labeling and instructions
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com
to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here
CORRECTIONS: we do our utmost to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.