1. Home
  2. Questions & Answers
In importing frozen food by sea, is it necessary to provide a certificate for wooden packaging and/or a certificate for non-wooden packaging?
Last Updated: 1 Aug 2017

The QA centre is accessible to ChemLinked food corporate members or extra subscribers only.
You can click here to apply for our 14-day free trial to enjoy advanced access to the first 5 ones or pay the subscription fee to get full access. You can also conisder upgrading your membership to enjoy more benefits.

  • 504