According to the non-compliance food lists published by China's General Administration of Customs (GAC), in 2018, a large amount (in terms of both value and volume) of products were returned or destroyed due to label and food additive issues (more than 35%). However, many exporters haven't realized that these two problems are often caused by incorrect food classification.
This webinar will introduce different food classification rules in China. A comparison of three classification systems and advice on an optimized approach to classify foods will be included. A case study encapsulating key issues and demonstrating important solutions will be offered.
- Why food classification is important?
- China's food classification system
- GB Standard classification
- Production Licensing (SC Permit) classification
- HS Code (Customs code) classification
- How to make the right food classification?
- Case study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Overseas manufacturers and exporters targeting the Chinese food market
- Any food companies concerned with China food market access regulations at home and abroad
Key Account Manager from REACH24H Consulting Group
Graduated from Central South University, Mr. Alex Chen is proficient in trade with Japan and food regulations. As an elite manager of REACH24H, Alex has provided service for Yakult, Marubeni, Kewpie, Kobayashi and other famous Japanese enterprises. More than 5 years' work experience has made Alex a master in international food trade and its process.
|Time (China standard time)||Language||World clock|
|Section 1||10:00-11:00 July 30, 2019||English||Melbourne: 13:00-14:00|
|Section 2||21:30-22:30 July 30, 2019||Paris: 14:30-15:30|
New York: 8:30-9:30
- All ChemLinked members can attend this webinar for free as well as watch/download the webinar materials after its conclusion. Please click "Register Now" button below the cover picture to choose either session that fits your time.
If you have any questions about this online course, please contact us at:
TEL: +86 571 87103822