- On May 15, 2018, China GAC announced non-compliant imported food data of April 2018, including 107 batches of food from 19 countries/regions.
- On May 14, 2018, China National Health Commission opened national food safety standards on composite food contact materials (FCM) and starch-based plastic food contact materials...
- On May 10th，China SAMR rejected the registration application of an FSMP product manufactured by Zhejiang Yiyuansu.
- From the end of April to May 15, 2018, China CFSA released 4 announcements seeking public consultation on 4 new varieties of food additives.
- On May 8, 2018, the Organic Agriculture Promotion Act was officially promulgated in Taiwan.
- In the first quarter of 2018, National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China released one announcement in which it approved the application of 6 new substances in food contact material. What are the messages behind the announcement?
- Pesticide MRL establishment not only protects the integrity of the food supply, but also protects domestic agriculture. China’s response to WTO TBT/SPS notifications varies depending on the impact of MRL notification on trade balance with other countries, the value of the commodity, existence of...
- China's infant formula registration policy stipulates that each manufacturing facility can only market 3 product lines in China. Under this regulatory environment, infant formula enterprises are exploring new ways to increase their competitiveness and garner traction amongst China's increasingly...
- One of the most important developments to come out of the two recent NPC sessions is the announcement of far reaching government reform and restructuring of numerous government ministries and institutions.One of the most important developments to come out of the two recent NPC sessions is the...
- Outline of Phase 2 (2013-2023) of China Reform plan of Dairy Sector and Infant Formula.
- Detailed analysis of 2013-beginning of 2018 China dairy sector regulatory reform.
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017