- On Jul. 17, 2018, China GAC announced that 85 batches of imported food failed customs inspection in June.
- No 2018-291 announcement issued by MFDS on Jul. 6, 2018 outlines Korea’s proposition to amend the material items for functional ingredient certification.
- Premier Li Keqiang announced the decision to establish new pilot zones for CBEC in 22 cities in China at the executive meeting of State Council
- MHLW announced changes to maximum limitations of several elements and production standards for beverages in notice No. 269 issued on July 13, 2018.
- According to announcements issued by China Health Food Evaluation Center on Jul. 13, 2018, the filing of a Calcium and Vitamin D3 product was removed.
- CFSA insider overviewed recent progress and outlined current and future regulation of flavor and fragrances in China in the 6th China International Flavor and Fragrances Summit 2018.
- Nutritional labeling is a fundamental section of the label of a food product. It shows the nutritional characteristics and related nutritional information of foods. This article is to offer a comparative analysis of nutrition label requirements in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Due to the increase of Chinese population, China needs to raise grain output to maintain self-sufficiency in food supply. This article will take a look at the historical data on grain production and agricultural technology in recent decades. We will also look at the major challenges facing China...
- In the first quarter of 2018, National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China released one announcement in which it approved the application of 6 new substances in food contact material. What are the messages behind the announcement?
- Pesticide MRL establishment not only protects the integrity of the food supply, but also protects domestic agriculture. China’s response to WTO TBT/SPS notifications varies depending on the impact of MRL notification on trade balance with other countries, the value of the commodity, existence of...
- China's infant formula registration policy stipulates that each manufacturing facility can only market 3 product lines in China. Under this regulatory environment, infant formula enterprises are exploring new ways to increase their competitiveness and garner traction amongst China's increasingly...
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017