- Genetically Modified Foods shall undergo risk evaluation before production/processing, retail or importation in Thailand.
- GAC rolled out 13 measures to facilitate customs clearance for exhibitors during the upcoming 2019 CIIE. Lists of prohibited and restricted items were revealed concurrently.
- On June 26th, the Tmall Global English website was officially launched.
- On July 3rd, 2019, MFDS released Notice No.2019-57 to partially revise the content of "food standard and specification" in Food Code.
- On July 3rd, the State Council Information Office publicized new GAC policies during a routine press briefing together with vice GAC minister, Hu Wei, etc.
- The draft of the first standard regulating food contact adhesives in China is currently subject to public consultation after 5 years in development. The list of base polymers of adhesives is expected to be separated from GB 9685 (food contact material regulation).
- The application of gene editing technology in the food sector is entering a new era. The first gene-edited food, the soybean oil by Calyxt was launched and hit the market in the US on March 1st, 2019. If everything goes smoothly, Japanese consumers can also have access to gene-edited food this...
- Many people might be considering a future food labeling plan (including how to deal with the new Country of Origin for ingredients labeling system), so I would like to feature it in this article.
- Almost 4 years have passed since the implementation of the Food Labeling Standards in April 2015, and we can see more and more products with labeling following the Food Labeling Standards on the shelves. The transition period during which the labeling of processed food and additives according to...
- In furtherance of its goal to develop a formal "Positive List" (PL) system for food-contact material, the Food Safety Commission of Japan (FSCJ) has released for public comment its proposed evaluation procedures for food-contact substances (FCS) that are not included on Japan's current Positive...
- The advertising law affects advertising of foods across numerous categories including health food advertisement and this article will interpret this regulation from the following 5 aspects
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017