- China Center for Food Safety Assessment (CFSA) opened the proposed expansions in the usage scope and limitations of acesulfame potassium and calcium propionate to public feedback.
- On Feb. 2nd, 2019, China SAMR released the Food Safety Sampling Inspection Management Method for public feedback.
- Imported food products that are subject to laboratory testing at Chinese ports are now allowed to enter China right after sampling and before testing results are released.
- Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) revised standards for food additives, contaminants and health claims.
- According to an SAMR announcement released on Feb. 1, in 2019 China SAMR plans to carry out a national sampling inspection on 34 food types.
- To import food products to South Korea, registration must be completed in line with the requirements articulated within the Imported Food Act . To register a foreign food facility is the first and a very significant step to import food to South Korea. This article will show you what registration is...
- Importantly the E-commerce law specifies the legal liabilities for each stakeholder. However a significant distinction should be noted in the emphasis placed on the punitive measures for individual operators and the punishments for ecommerce platforms
Demystifying China e-commerce, Crossborder e-commerce and Daigou: Laws, Rules, Regs and Implications for International StakeholdersAt the very beginning, our readers shall distinguish what is Daigou, and what is called CBEC. Daigou has and always will refer to illegal activities, specifically the use of unofficial import channels to illegally sell imported goods (large parcels, suitcases illegal consignments etc).
- Complicated production environment, raw material residue or impurities, lack of toxicological information etc. make the detection and assessment of all non-intentionally added substances (NIAS) in food contact materials unrealistic. How to tackle the problem?
- 202 infant formula products altered registration as of Nov.8, 2018. You need to know cases requiring application of changes and cases not.
- Are registrations of three types of special foods the same? What is the status quo of special food registration/filing? This in-depth article answers all your questions.
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017