- On 8th Aug., 2019, SAMR issued the Measures for Administration of Sampling Inspection of Food Safety, which will be implemented on 1st Oct. 2019.
- On Aug. 20th, SAMR released Health Food Labeling Warning Language Guide, and it will come into force on Jan. 1st, 2020.
- On August 15, 2019, Blue Orca, a short selling investment firm, published its opinions on Ausnutria Dairy Corp Ltd claiming that Ausnutria inflates revenues, hides costs, misleads Chinese...
- China will allow any enterprise or individual to petition SAMR to append the Directory of Health Food Raw Materials and expand on the list of approved health food label functional claims. These...
- On Aug. 12th, 2019, National Health Commission (NHC) issued its national standards revision and formulation planOn Aug. 12th, 2019, National Health Commission (NHC) issued its national standards...
- With further optimization expected as a result of the latest policies, Special Customs Supervision Zones are poised to continue to play an important role in promoting foreign trade, coordinating regional economic development, and expanding employment.
- In April, 2019, Chinese authorities published Amendments of the Trademark Law and are implementing the Iron Fist Action to strictly regulate IPR in the market.
- On June 25th, 2019, the Healthy China Promotion Committee was established at the national level and detailed the Healthy China Action Plan (2019-2030), clarifying the tasks and goals raised in the Guidelines for Healthy China Action.
- The draft of the first standard regulating food contact adhesives in China is currently subject to public consultation after 5 years in development. The list of base polymers of adhesives is expected to be separated from GB 9685 (food contact material regulation).
- The application of gene editing technology in the food sector is entering a new era. The first gene-edited food, the soybean oil by Calyxt was launched and hit the market in the US on March 1st, 2019. If everything goes smoothly, Japanese consumers can also have access to gene-edited food this...
- Many people might be considering a future food labeling plan (including how to deal with the new Country of Origin for ingredients labeling system), so I would like to feature it in this article.
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017