- On November 13, China Food and Drug Administration released the “Implementation plan for the control of fraud and false claims in food and health food products”, defining the main issues to...
- On 10 Nov 2017, China ICAMA opened a 30-day consultation on the “Guideline on Pesticide Residue Trials on Crop”.
- CFDA published the sample inspection results for the third quarter of 2017, also providing data statistics for the reasons of noncompliance. CFDA published the sample inspection results...
- On November 14, 2017, China CFDA released the 22nd batch of registered infant formula in China, including 52 products (5 are imported) from 10 enterprises.
- On November 8, 2017, India released the Manual for Food Imports, detailing food import procedures, documentation requirements, clearance process, and products review.
- China’s pesticide MRL regulatory framework (the maximum concentrations of pesticide residues in foods) is underdeveloped compared with other major economies and fails to adequately meet food safety and international trade requirements.
The Regulatory Landscape in China Post Infant Formula Registration: An Overview of Labeling RequirementsThe new technical requirements will force manufacturers to make great changes to infant formula label and packaging design. Manufacturers will need to design clean and simple labels and there will be little room to differentiate products based on label alone.
- Comparison between 2016 and 2017 version revision of 2 supporting documents for FSMP registration, which are “Requirements for Application Materials for Registration of Foods for Special Medical Purpose (For Trial) (2017 revision)” and “Stability Study Requirements for Foods for Special Medical...
- In July 2017, NHFPC released an official letter detailing the updates, deletions and refinements of China’s directory of national food safety system, marking a milestone in the construction of China’s food safety regulatory framework.
- Brief interpretation of the new 2017 draft version of Food Safety Law Implementation Rules released by China’s CFDA on 14th August.
- China has implemented infant formula/milk powder recipe registration since Oct 1, 2016 in accordance with stipulations articulated within the New Food Safety Law and Administrative Measures for Registration of Infant and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes.
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017