- Looking back at 2019, opportunities in China's infant formula sector have been inextricably linked to major challenges.
China GAC Updates the List of Approved Overseas Infant Formula Manufacturers: Danone & Synlait IncludedOn Dec. 3, 2019, China GAC updated the list of enterprises which have been granted infant formula overseas manufacturer registration approval in China.
- The collection includes updated regulations, consultation drafts, guidelines, etc.
- SAMR has opened draft versions of the updated directories of raw materials and claims of health food nutrient supplements to public feedback. The consultation period will end on Dec. 31, 2019.
- Every year after Single's Day, there has been a predictable drop off in consumption, a phenomenon we can presumably attribute to a sort of post-Single's Day hangover. To combat this, Three...
- As revealed by No. 29 Presidential Decree issued in Apr. In 2019, China officially passed the amendment to “Trademark Law”. The new law became effective on Nov. 1, 2019.
- I would like to feature the labeling standards for beer while mentioning the definition of craft beer and pointing out its differences from the local beer.
Interpretation of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law, 2019 – Impact on Administration of Special FoodThe State Council has included considerable detail in the Food Safety Law Implementation Rules on regulation of health food, infant formula and food for special medical purposes. Changes in the Rules reflect the major tasks and goals of the government in food safety, market supervision, education,...
- Nutrient fortification claims and corresponding health claims (nutrient function claims) can also be used on general foods and does not require registration or filing. These rules are laid down in Chinese national standard GB 28050.
- CBD (cannabidiol), a substance extracted from cannabis has been attracting considerable attention from multinational food enterprises due to its potential applications in foods.
"Almond" Is Added to the List of Foods Recommended to Use Allergens Labeling and "Walnut" will be Changed from Recommended to MandatoryOn July 5, 2019, at the Cabinet Office Consumer Commission Food Labeling Section Meeting, the Consumer Affairs Agency (CAA) announced that "Almond has been added to the list of foods recommended to use allergen labeling" and "Walnut has been designated as a food subject to mandatory labeling".
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017