- As revealed by a SAMR announcement issued on Jan. 16, 2020, 3110 batches of food-related products from 3097 enterprises were inspected during the recent national sampling, of which the...
- China has expanded its cross-border e-commerce pilot regions to 87 cities and the whole of Hainan island.
- Lower-tier cities are no doubt one of the hottest topics in China’s market in 2019 and are expected to be more popular for most business giants in 2020. This article will explain six terms...
- Wangbaobao is a recently established Chinese cereal brand that started selling cereal-based food products on Tmall at the beginning of 2018.
- As revealed by the MOFCOM notice released on Jan 16th, 2020, China’s Vice Premier Minister Liu He signed the phase one trade agreement with US...
- As revealed by No. 29 Presidential Decree issued in Apr. In 2019, China officially passed the amendment to “Trademark Law”. The new law became effective on Nov. 1, 2019.
- I would like to feature the labeling standards for beer while mentioning the definition of craft beer and pointing out its differences from the local beer.
Interpretation of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law, 2019 – Impact on Administration of Special FoodThe State Council has included considerable detail in the Food Safety Law Implementation Rules on regulation of health food, infant formula and food for special medical purposes. Changes in the Rules reflect the major tasks and goals of the government in food safety, market supervision, education,...
- Nutrient fortification claims and corresponding health claims (nutrient function claims) can also be used on general foods and does not require registration or filing. These rules are laid down in Chinese national standard GB 28050.
- CBD (cannabidiol), a substance extracted from cannabis has been attracting considerable attention from multinational food enterprises due to its potential applications in foods.
"Almond" Is Added to the List of Foods Recommended to Use Allergens Labeling and "Walnut" will be Changed from Recommended to MandatoryOn July 5, 2019, at the Cabinet Office Consumer Commission Food Labeling Section Meeting, the Consumer Affairs Agency (CAA) announced that "Almond has been added to the list of foods recommended to use allergen labeling" and "Walnut has been designated as a food subject to mandatory labeling".
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017