- On Mar. 16, 2018, China AQSIQ issued data on non-compliant imported food in Feb. 2018. 78 batches of food were rejected mainly due to substandard quality, non-compliant label, and microorganism...
- On March 16th 2018, 3 imported nutritional supplements from 3 USA manufacturers obtained a Health Food Filing Certificate from CFDA.
- On Mar. 14, 2018, China CNCA announced the details of registration renewal for overseas infant formula manufacturers.
- On 13th of March, China decided to reform the structure of its State Council and ministerial level departments, abolishing CFDA, AQSIQ, SAIC, NHFPC and MOA and creating new bodies.
China NHFPC Approved Fructosyl Transferase as New Enzyme Preparation for Food Industry and Expanded the Application Scopes of 7 Food AdditivesOn Mar. 1st, 2018, China NHFPC announced the approval of 1 new enzyme preparations for food industry, and expanded the application scope of 4 food...
- "Two sessions" is the literal translation of the hugely important annual plenary sessions of the National People's Congress (NPC) and the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC). During the meetings, NPC deputies from all walks of life assemble to make suggestions on the country'...
- 2017 saw the implementation and development of numerous new regulatory changes affecting Japan’s food industry, including health food, dairy products, food additives, and edible oil.
- In this article, we selected the 10 most important food regulatory updates in India in 2017. Noteworthy updates include the ban on the import of milk and dairy products from China, the implementation of the new version of the Food Safety Standard (Import) Ordinance and new provisions on aquatic...
- This article deals with the main food regulatory updates in the Republic of Korea in year 2017. The main revisions in 2017 include the introduction of sodium content comparison system, heightened nitrogen residue requirements and increased supervision on imported foods.
- According to data released by China AQSIQ, there were 6624 batches of food rejected during 2017, more than double the amount seen in 2016 (3031 batches).
- In 2017, 9 applications for new FCM new substances were accepted by the NHFPC, 26 new FCM varieties were opened for public feedback, and 20 new substances used in food contact materials granted approval. This article summarizes new substance registration of 2017, and probes into approval, product...
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017