- Last Friday, September 13th, was Chinese Mid-Autumn festival (lunar Aug. 15th). As we all know, moon cakes are the traditional food that Chinese people always eat during this day.
- New-to-the-scene foods chock full of innovation have garnered widespread attention during Taobao Maker Festival 2019.
- On September 16th, 2019, both Mengniu and Bellamy’s released notices to disclose Mengniu’s planned acquisition of Bellamy’s.
- Marijuana and Hemp are delisted from the Scope of Category 5 Narcotics in Thailand, indicating that they may be used in food industry in future.
- India FSSAI has stipulated that final food contact products manufactured from bamboo shall have smooth surfaces and be free from chemical contaminants.
- The term “carry-over” in the context of food regulation in China, can be understood as the unintentional presence of a food additive in a final product usually attributable to the usage of this food additive as a raw material during an upstream processing step.
- To help pet food companies navigate the transition into upcoming labeling requirements, this two-installment article will introduce essentials of pet food labeling and offer practical advice on how to correctly use product claims while displaying their market competitiveness.
- Imported pregnancy nutritional products have gained a lot of traction amongst Chinese women of childbearing age. Compared to the online market, the offline market of pregnancy nutritional products is not well-developed and offers great room for expansion and investment.
- Fish oil products started to gain traction amongst Chinese consumers in the nineties.
- With further optimization expected as a result of the latest policies, Special Customs Supervision Zones are poised to continue to play an important role in promoting foreign trade, coordinating regional economic development, and expanding employment.
- In April, 2019, Chinese authorities published Amendments of the Trademark Law and are implementing the Iron Fist Action to strictly regulate IPR in the market.
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017