- Food product containing the Ingredient of Noni imported from Vietnam, India, the United States, Indonesia and Peru is added to food subject to an inspection order.
- On Nov. 30, 2018, Japan MHLW announced the revision to “Food and Food Additive Specification Standard”
- MFDS revised regulations for infant foods, defined "food for the elderly", and set more MRLs to regulate pesticides in food.
- On Nov. 29th, MFDS released Notice No. 487 and 488 to partially revise the content of "food standard and specification" in Food Code.
- China improved the provincial approval on existing drinking water related products by introducing a new streamlined timeframe, reducing documentation requirements and introducing reducing...
- Importantly the E-commerce law specifies the legal liabilities for each stakeholder. However a significant distinction should be noted in the emphasis placed on the punitive measures for individual operators and the punishments for ecommerce platforms
Demystifying China e-commerce, Crossborder e-commerce and Daigou: Laws, Rules, Regs and Implications for International StakeholdersAt the very beginning, our readers shall distinguish what is Daigou, and what is called CBEC. Daigou has and always will refer to illegal activities, specifically the use of unofficial import channels to illegally sell imported goods (large parcels, suitcases illegal consignments etc).
- Complicated production environment, raw material residue or impurities, lack of toxicological information etc. make the detection and assessment of all non-intentionally added substances (NIAS) in food contact materials unrealistic. How to tackle the problem?
- 202 infant formula products altered registration as of Nov.8, 2018. You need to know cases requiring application of changes and cases not.
- Are registrations of three types of special foods the same? What is the status quo of special food registration/filing? This in-depth article answers all your questions.
- On Oct. 17, 2018, a former government official shared his knowledge of CNCA registration with ChemLinked and REACH24H technical team. During the seminar, the expert mainly introduced the regulatory requirements and procedures for overseas enterprise registration.
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Norovirus
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.40-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Cronobacter (Enterobacter sakazakii)
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.36-2016 National Food Safety Standard Microbiological Examination of Escherichia coli O157: H7/NM
23 Dec 2016
- GB 4789.35-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Lactic Acid Bacteria
23 Dec 2017
- Determination of Thiocyanate Ion in Milk and Dairy Products (BJS 201709)
25 Sep 2017