- SAMR published 13 quick detection methods and invited feedback from industry, experts and the public to develop better food risk monitoring methods. The illegal role of quick methods might be revised
- On Oct. 11th, 2019, SAMR finally released the official version of FSMP (food for special medical purposes) clinical technique guidelines.
- On Oct. 10, 2019, Singapore Ministry of Health promulgated that prepackaged sugar-sweetened beverages are mandatorily required to indicate nutrition level labeling on the package front side.
- As revealed by MFDS Notice No. 2019-88, South Korea updated the revision of the Food Additive Code on Oct. 11th, 2019.
- GAC seized 90 batches of substandard foods imported from 22 countries/regions in August. Nearly one in fourth could be avoided if relevant enterprises knew basic import compliance regulations.
- As reported by Food News on Oct. 10, 2019, Lactobacillus acidophilus YT1 Probiotics obtained MFDS approval for use as a raw material in health functional foods.
- On October 8, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, NHC and SAMR jointly issued the "National Food Safety Standard Maximum Residue Limit of Veterinary Drugs", which will enter
- On September 26, the Ministry of Commerce, together with the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Finance and other departments, released pork reserves onto the market,