- On Jun. 19, 2018, China GAC issued warnings on 239 enterprises engaged in food import business, including 78 importers, 82 overseas food manufacturers and 79 overseas exporters.
- The announcement issued by China GAC on Jun. 19, 2018 stated that 169 batches of food failed import inspection in May. Wine, pastry biscuits, and beverage account for the majority of non-
- On June 19, 2018, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration issued an announcement No. 1071301483, announcing that content about starches in Appendix One & Two was amended
- Lactoferrin prices in China have skyrocketed in the wake of implementation of China’s new national Lactoferrin standard last year, witnessing a several fold increase starting at 3,000RMB/
- On Jun. 16, 2018, China Ministry of Commerce announced the pending increase in tariffs on US products, which will impact 34 billion dollars worth of goods. 545 items will have
- On June 14, 2018, China GAC detailed the exhibition prohibition list and restriction list for the upcoming 1st China International Import Expo.
- Vietnam Food Administration unveiled WTO notification of G/TBT/N/VNM/129 on Jun. 7, 2018, announcing the draft of “Management and Use of Food Additives”.
- Sanzan gum, capryl monoglyceride, soluble soybean polysaccharide, paprika red, paprika oleoresin, potassium sorbate have already passed technical review by an expert panel and are now open to public