- On April 16th, Cina GAC announced new steps towards the integration of Custom Clearance Inspection Qualifications, merging some procedures and reviewing details of registration and filing as well as
- On April. 16, 2018, CFSA opened for public feedback the proposed addition of Glucose oxidase and the expansion of application scope of three others.
- On April 2018, KFDA announced the 2018 imported food management plan, which will strengthen the supervision of imported foods during customs clearance and circulation.
- On April 13, 2018, China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment (CFSA) proposed the addition of 8 new varieties of food related products including one new additive and three new resins.
- According to the list of approved overseas infant formula manufacturers updated by CNCA on Apr. 9, 2018, Mead Johnson was newly included in the list of Australian infant formula
- On April 5, India FSSAI published a comprehensive standard on alcoholic beverages containing detailed requirements for beer, fermented and distilled drinks.
- On Apr. 10, 2018, food additive Paprika Red and Paprika Oleoresin were opened for public feedback by CFSA. Paprika Red has already served as colorant in 25 kinds of food, and now
- On Apr. 4, 2018, Korea MFDS issued announcements No. 2018-139 and 140 detailing the proposed revision of its National Food Codex.