If you are a visitor or free member, please purchase the webinar materials by Paypal or click here to upgrade to our premium membership.
Webinar materials access
As a free member, you can pay directly by clicking the above blue button or upgrade to our premium membership to access the materials automatically; Or contact us to issue an invoice for bank transfer and your access will be open manually.
“Administrative Measures for Registration of Foods for Special Medical Propose” took effect from Jul. 1, 2016. At the meantime, “Clinical Trial Quality Management Standard for FSMP” was finalized on November 1, 2016. The central government has also released the revised draft of “Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law”, which further stipulates supervision on management, sale and advertisement, and trading via e-commerce of FSMP.
This webinar is aimed to interpret clinical trial quality management of FSMP registration, as well as the new requirements on FSMP specified in the revised draft of “Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law”, and provide regulatory compliance advice on the basis of the information from CFDA.
- Overall Interpretation of FSMP Registration Management Mode
- Guidance for FSMP Clinical Trial Quality Management
- Comprehensive Analysis on Ingredients and Formula Design of FSMP for Infants
- Interpretation of the Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law on FSMP
Ms. Eleanor Tan, Food Regulatory Analyst
REACH24H Consulting Group
Ms. Eleanor Tan obtained Master’s degree of food science from Zhejiang University and is one of the senior regulatory experts in the food compliance team of REACH24H.
She is proficient in Chinese food regulations and has extensive experience in providing food consultations for various companies around the world. Her research on the regulations of Chinese foods for special medical purpose forms the backbone of this webinar.
Who should attend?
- Overseas FSMP manufacturers and exporters targeting the Chinese market
- Any food companies concerned with FSMP regulations at home and abroad
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +86(0)571 8700 7536