Webinar materials access
As a free member, you can pay directly by clicking the above blue button or upgrade to our premium membership to access the materials automatically; Or contact us to issue an invoice for bank transfer and your access will be open manually.
“Administrative Measures for Registration of Foods for Special Medical Propose” took effect from Jul. 1, 2016. At the meantime, four supplementary documents in support of FSMP registration have been finalized recently, which include requirements for FSMP registration application dossiers, labeling requirements, stability research and field inspection checkpoints.
This webinar is aimed to interpret FSMP registration system, including FSMP regulatory framework, applicant qualification and capacities, and technical instructions for application dossier preparation, and provide insights on current market opportunities for both domestic and overseas FSMP enterprises.
- Overview of FSMP regulatory framework
- Guidance for FSMP registration procedure and timeline
- Comprehensive analysis of the requirements for dossiers, labeling, stability testing and field inspection
- Current market opportunities and development trends
Ms. Eleanor Tan, Food regulatory consultant
REACH24H Consulting Group
Ms. Eleanor Tan obtained Master’s degree of food science from Zhejiang University and is one of the senior regulatory experts in the food compliance team of REACH24H.
She is proficient in Chinese food regulations and has extensive experience in providing food consultations for various companies around the world. Her research on the regulations of Chinese foods for special medical purpose forms the backbone of this webinar.
Who should attend?
- Overseas FSMP manufacturers and exporters targeting the Chinese market
- Any food companies concerned with FSMP regulations at home and abroad
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +86(0)571 8700 7536