Infant formula is subject to stringent supervision in every country/region due to its special role of providing necessary nutrition for babies. Parents around the world are seeking for better and trusted milk powder, and some prefer overseas brands. Chinese market for imported infant formula is bright, but exporters of infant formula face regulatory barriers. In addition, Taiwan, HK, Macau and Mainland China do not share common regulations for infant formula. How to navigate different local regulations is key to access to the market.
The purpose of this webinar is to give a comparative analysis of imported infant formula regulations in Mainland China, Taiwan, HK and Macau. This webinar introduces administrative departments in charge of food safety supervision in these four regions, and compares their supervision measures on imported infant formula especially related to exporters overseas and the product requirements of infant formula.
- Supervision departments on food safety
- Regulatory framework of infant formula
- Product requirements of infant formula
- Preparatory work of overseas exporters
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Overseas manufacturers and exporters of infant formula that targeting the China’s market (including Mainland China, Taiwan, HK and Macau)
- Any food companies concerned with China infant formula market access regulations at home and abroad
- Those who are confused about the difference between regulations of Mainland China, Taiwan, HK and Macau
Food regulatory specialist from REACH24H Consulting Group
Daisy Luo is a food regulatory specialist in REACH24H. Graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong with a master's degree in nutrition and food science, she has been working in food related field for around 4 years till now. She studies in depth the food industry and food related regulations and has great insights into this sector. She is especially good at infant formula recipe registration and new food additive application.
- ChemLinked food premium members including standard, corporate and special will not be charged for participating this webinar or watching/downloading the webinar materials after it's concluded. Click "Register Now" button below the cover picture to choose either session that fits your time.
- Free members who want to attend this webinar will be charged $199. Click "Pay Now" and then register, or you can upgrade your membership here to participate this webinar for free.
If you have any questions about this online course, please contact us at:
TEL: +86 571 87103822