As revealed by “Blue Paper of 2018-2019 China Infant and Young Children Complementary Food”, the market size of complementary baby food surged to 16 billion RMB in 2018, representing a YoY growth of 11.8%. However, the regulation for complementary baby food has also been strengthened since 2018, and the government official revealed that its product standards will be updated in the upcoming years.
This webinar will analyze China’s complementary baby food market from the perspective of industry scale, sales channels and consumer insights. Market access requirements of complementary food and its future regulation changes will also be interpreted by the speaker.
1. Classification of complementary baby food in China
2. Market environment
- Market size
- Sales channels
- Consumer insights
3. Regulatory compliance
4. Proposed revision to the GB standards for complementary baby food
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Overseas manufacturers and exporters of complementary baby food.
- Any complementary baby food companies interested in the market access at home and abroad.
Senior editor from ChemLinked
Yilia is a Chemlinked senior editor and also an experienced food regulation analyst at REACH24H. Her broad experience in China’s food sector and knowledge in food regulations and imports has afforded her a unique insight on key areas including dairy products, infant formula and health foods. She has been involved in various industry conferences and maintains regular communications with experts from various food business giants.
SCHEDULE* (The webinar will be delivered twice to facilitate the attendance of audiences from different time zones)
|Time (China standard time)||Language||World clock|
|Section 1||10:00-11:00 August 29, 2019||English||Melbourne: 12:00-13:00|
|Section 2||21:30-22:30 August 29, 2019||Paris: 15:30-16:30|
New York: 9:30-10:30
- ChemLinked food premium members including standard, corporate and special can attend this webinar for free as well as watch/download the webinar materials after it's concluded.
- Please click the "Register Now" button below the cover picture to choose either session that fits your time, or if you'd like to subscribe to our premium membership.
If you have any questions about this online course, please contact us at:
TEL: +86 571 8609 4444