According to the "Catalogue of Import Foods Produced by Overseas Manufacturers Requiring Registration", overseas manufacturers listed within shall obtain registration approval prior to shipping products to China. This includes manufacturers who export meat, aquatic products, dairy products, bird's nest (and its products) to China.
The purpose of this webinar is to give a systematic introduction of overseas manufacturer registration management in China. This webinar introduces it in three parts, and will mainly emphasize the registration procedure and technical requirements.
1. Background introduction
- Management method
- Competent authority
- Status quo
2. Registration Management System
- Before application: registration scope, condition
- During: registration procedure
- After: follow up management
3. Technical Requirements and Procedures
- Application form
- Improvement of management system and factories
- On-site expert inspection
- Main noncompliant items
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Relevant stakeholders or those interested in exporting foods to the Chinese market.
- Overseas manufacturers and exporters of meat, aquatic products, dairy products, bird's nest and its products.
Food editor from ChemLinked
Lennie Tao is a food regulation editor in ChemLinked, graduated from Sichuan International Studies University with a master's degree. Attending many trainings and forums, Lennie has broad experience in the food sector, especially in dairy products and health food.
If you have any questions about this online course, please contact us at:
TEL: +86 571 87103822