According to the "Catalogue of Import Foods Produced by Overseas Manufacturers Requiring Registration", overseas manufacturers listed within shall obtain registration approval prior to shipping products to China. This includes manufacturers who export meat, aquatic products, dairy products, bird's nest (and its products) to China.
The purpose of this webinar is to give a systematic introduction of overseas manufacturer registration management in China. This webinar introduces it in three parts, and will mainly emphasize the registration procedure and technical requirements.
1. Background introduction
- Management method
- Competent authority
- Status quo
2. Registration Management System
- Before application: registration scope, condition
- During: registration procedure
- After: follow up management
3. Technical Requirements and Procedures
- Application form
- Improvement of management system and factories
- On-site expert inspection
- Main noncompliant items
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Relevant stakeholders or those interested in exporting foods to the Chinese market.
- Overseas manufacturers and exporters of meat, aquatic products, dairy products, bird's nest and its products.
Food editor from ChemLinked
Lennie Tao is a food regulation editor in ChemLinked, graduated from Sichuan International Studies University with a master's degree. Attending many trainings and forums, Lennie has broad experience in the food sector, especially in dairy products and health food.
Schedule* (The webinar will be delivered twice to facilitate the attendance of audiences from different time zones)
Time (China standard time)
10:00-11:00 Nov. 29, 2018
21:30-22:30 Nov. 29, 2018
New York: 9:30-10:30
- ChemLinked food premium members including standard, corporate and special will not be charged for participating in this webinar or watching/downloading the webinar materials after it's concluded. Click "Register Now" button below the cover picture to choose either session that fits your time.
- Free members who want to attend this webinar will be charged $199. Click "Pay Now" and then register, or you can upgrade your membership here to participate this webinar for free.
If you have any questions about this online course, please contact us at:
TEL: +86 571 87103822