Recent years have witnessed the rapid development of CBEC in China. Unlike the traditional trade, products imported through CBEC channel are subject to less regulatory restriction, and it is a very popular choice nowadays for some SMEs to enter into Chinese market.
This webinar provides a detailed guidance on how food products are sold in China via CBEC. The primary sections are nearly all introduced here, such as ecommerce sales & marketing channels, payment issues, delivery, trademark registration and etc. The speaker will also share his professional suggestion about online business for companies of varying sizes.
1. An overview of China’s food market
2. China’s regulatory requirements when importing food
3. Introduction to cross border E-Commerce
4. E-commerce sales & marketing channels
5. How to get paid (without setting up a Chinese company)
6. How to deliver your products
7. Should I register my trademark?
Co-founder of Export2Asia.com
Marcus Sohlberg is co-founder of Export2Asia.com (https://www.export2asia.com/), a website that help SMEs better understand how to start selling online to consumers in Mainland China. Previously Marcus worked as a Sales Manager in Shanghai, and now he is mainly engaged in cross border E-commerce sector in China. His broad experience has afforded him unique insight on CBEC operation in China.
Who should attend?
- Overseas manufacturers and exporters targeting the Chinese food market
- Any food companies concerned with China CBEC regulations at home and abroad
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact us at:
TEL: +86 571 87103822