In July 2018, China SAMR opened "Technical Guidance on Alterations to Registered Infant Formula" to public feedback, which details the situations requiring formula alteration. Post-market supervision and regulatory compliance of registered formula will be a major administrative focus of Chinese regulatory authorities in the upcoming years.
The purpose of this webinar is to help the audience better understand the requirements and procedures of infant formula alteration, extension and cancellation through a series of case studies.
- A brief introduction to infant formula registration policy
- Formula alteration: analysis & case study
- How to apply for formula extension
- Recent updates on formula cancellation
Who should attend?
- Overseas manufacturers and exporters of infant formula targeting the Chinese market
- Any food companies concerned with China infant formula market access regulations at home and abroad
- Those who want to know the detailed procedure and requirements of formula alteration extension and cancellation
Food regulatory specialist from REACH24H Consulting Group
Yuanzhao Yu, graduated from North Carolina State University with a master's degree in food science, is now working as a food regulation specialist in REACH24H Consulting Group. 7-year's working experience in the infant formula sector has afforded him unique insights in this sector.
If you have any questions about this webinar, or you wanna tell us problems you are concerned with in advance, please contact us at:
TEL: +86 571 87103822