If you are a visitor or free member, please purchase the webinar materials by Paypal or click here to upgrade to our premium membership.
Webinar materials access
For free member, you can pay directly by clicking the above blue button or upgrade to our premium membership to access the materials automatically; Or contact us to issue an invoice for bank transfer and your access will be open manually.
On Feb. 7, 2017, China CFDA drafted 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Health Food Filing Application”, which will be open for public consultation ending on Feb. 28, 2017. This guidance mainly outlines the filing procedure, requirements for the filing dossiers for both domestic and imported health foods, etc.
This webinar is aimed at interpreting these significant changes with special focus on filing procedures and requirements including applicant qualification, technical review procedure, dossiers required, as well as other significant changes. Both manufactures and distributors can expect to figure out what they should do for compliance and learn about further trends of regulatory updates following the implementation of the new regulation.
- Overview of Current Health Food Regulatory System in China
- Comprehensive Interpretation of Health Food Registration Procedure and Requirements
- Detailed Guidance for New Health Food Filing System and New Business Opportunities
- Interpretation of Important Newly Released Regulations on Health Food
Ms. Kallen Chen, Food Regulatory Analyst
REACH24H Consulting Group
Ms. Kallen Chen obtained Master’s degree of food safety and toxicity from Hong Kong University and Bachelor’s degree from University of Western Ontario. She is proficient in Chinese food regulations especially regulatory issues of health food. Her experiences on regulatory compliance and knowledge can provide professional suggestions for relevant companies.
Who should attend?
- Overseas health food manufacturers and exporters targeting at Chinese market
- Any food companies concerned with health food regulations at home and abroad
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us.
- Tel: +86(0)571 8700 7536
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes: The public opinion consultation for the new health food filing guidance will end on Feb. 28, 2017. Chemlinked’s offline consultation team offers the service of submitting opinions to CFDA on behalf of foreign stakeholders.
Your opinion will be translated and sorted out and submit to CFDA. The service costs 538USD.
If take this service, you will additionally get:
- Free copy of English translation of Detailed Rules for Health Food Filing Application
- Free Webinar
If you would like to take the service, please email email@example.com.