With 60% of Muslim population, halal food accounts for the majority of Malaysian food market. Under such religious environment, Malaysian government has taken a series of administrative measures on imported food.
This webinar will give an overview of regulatory and market environment in Malaysia, including the competent authorities, major food regulation and brief market analysis. In addition, it will introduce food import procedure and requirements in Malaysia. Finally a case study of imported meat and meat products will be shared to help you acquire some basic knowledge about Halal certification.
1. Competent Authorities of Food Supervision
2. Major Imported Food Regulation in Malaysia
3. Analysis of Imported Food Market
4. How to Export Food to Malaysia
Yilia Ye, Food Regulatory Analyst
Yilia is an experienced food regulation analyst at REACH24h. Her broad experience in the food sector, particularly in food regulation has afforded her unique insight on key areas including dairy products, infant formula, cross border e-commerce, labeling and product registration.
Who should attend?
- Overseas manufacturers and exporters targeting the Malaysian food market
- Any food companies concerned with Malaysian food market access regulations
*This webinar is free for all ChemLinked members!
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact us at: