If you are a visitor or free member, please purchase the webinar materials by Paypal or click here to upgrade to our premium membership.
Webinar materials access
For free member, you can pay directly by clicking the above blue button or upgrade to our premium membership to access the materials automatically; Or contact us to issue an invoice for bank transfer and your access will be open manually.
China's National Health and Family Planning Commission of China (NHFPC) is currently conducting a major reform of the standards governing China's food industry. This reform policy is targeting 5,000 food standards including individual product standards, food additives, food related products, testing methods, etc. The NHFPC project began in 2013 and will be completed by the end of 2015.
In the second half of 2014, China's National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment (CFSA) released the draft of GB 9685 “Standards for uses of additives in food contact materials and products”, soliciting comments from related industries and associations.
In this Webinar the REACH24H technical team will analyze the draft version of GB 9685 and other relevant regulations and outline the major changes in food contact materials management and regulatory compliance obligations.
Ms. Lavinia Yao Master in Food Engineering, Zhejiang University
Food Regulatory Specialist from REACH24H’s Food Regulatory Services Division
Ms. Yao has extensive experience in the food industry, and is familiar with food related laws and regulations, especially food additives and food contact materials. This webinar will be delivered based on her research of food contact materials regulations and her contact with relevant authorities.
- China food contact materials regulatory management framework
- Major changes in food contact materials management
- How to apply for declaration of new food contact materials
- Inspection and supervision of imported food packaging products
- Compilation and revision of important national standards of food contact materials
- How to comply with the new version of GB 9685 and other national standards.
Who should attend?
- Overseas food contact materials manufacturers and exporters targeting the Chinese market
- Manufacturers and industry insiders in China
- Food contact materials regulatory analysts at home and abroad
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +86 (0)571 8700 7536