If you are a visitor or free member, please purchase the webinar materials by Paypal or click here to upgrade to our premium membership.
On November 18, 2016, China CFDA issued 53 national food safety standards related to food contact materials (FCMs). These new national standards specify the basic physicochemical indexes of product as well as SML, SML (T) and maximum residue limit that raw materials and additives shall be complied with. Therefore, only with information of raw and auxiliary materials (especially for substances with specific limit requirement) can the compliance and safety of food contact materials be accurately evaluated.
This webinar provides an overview of the new regulation system of food contact materials and articles in China, and illustrates the responsibility of supply chain as well as content of Declaration of Compliance (DoC). A case will also be shared to make audience better understand how to provide a qualified DoC.
1. Overview of the New China Food Contact Materials and Articles (FCM) Regulation System
2. Introduction to Declaration of Compliance (DoC)
3. Supply Chain Responsibilities of FCM
4. How to Prepare a DoC
5. Case Study
Ms Gabbie Wang, FCM Regulatory Specialist
As an expert on regulation of food contact materials (FCM), Gabbie Wang has extensive experiences in the field of FCM. In the past few years, she has provided customized solutions for enterprises from Europe, America, China and Japan, and assisted multiple enterprises to complete the application work of new substances as well as US Food Contact Notification (FCN).
Who should attend?
- Overseas manufacturers and exporters targeting the Chinese food market
- Any food companies concerned with China food market access regulations at home and abroad
Schedule (The webinar will be delivered twice to facilitate the attendance of audiences from different time zones)
Time (China standard time)
10:00-11:00 November 21, 2017
21:30-22:30 November 21, 2017
New York: 9:30-10:30
*How to attend?
- For premium members: ChemLinked food premium members including standard, corporate and special can freely attend this webinar as well as watch/download the webinar materials after it's concluded. Please click the Register Now button under the cover to choose either session that fits your time to attend.
- For free members: Please pay to register (click the Pay Now button under the cover) or subscribe to our premium membership to freely attend this webinar and enjoy more benefits.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact us at:
TEL: +86 571 87103822