ACI and CRN are excited to welcome you back to the Legal, Regulatory & Compliance Forum on Dietary Supplements on June 29 – 30 in New York City.
Co-chaired by CRN’s President & CEO Steve Mister and Nature’s Way General Counsel, VP Tara Falsani, this year’s forum features the keynote address delivered by the U.S. FDA’s Director Cara Welch.
Join 2 days of networking with key industry stakeholders, participate in meaningful discussions about the most pressing concerns facing supplement companies today and learn about the impact the latest legal, regulatory and policy developments will have on your business.
New sessions will focus on:
· Preventing Supplement from Becoming the Next Target of Drug Preclusion
· Adopting Harmonized Supplement Testing Requirements
· Solving the CBD Stalemate
· Devising Strategies to Address Supply Chain Disruption of Raw Materials
· What Dietary Supplement Manufacturers Need to Know about Substantiating ESG Claims and Commitments
View the current Agenda and Speakers. Register Today!
SAVE 10% with ChemLinked promo code: D10-669-669FX07