ACI’s Food Law conference returns this July for the highly anticipated live and in-person reunion in Chicago.
Join key industry stakeholders from the food industry to discover how to best prepare for the future, examine challenges, benchmark strategies, and analyze critical areas for innovation.
Co-Chaired by Tony Pavel, Perfect Day and Sarah Sunday, Nestlé USA Legal Department, this conference will gather the “Who’s Who of the Food Law Bar”, including USDA officials, American Beverage Association, BBB National Programs, attorneys, in-house counsel, and more.
2022 Program Highlights:
• Developing Strategies to Address the Legal, Economic, And Environmental Impacts of Pandemic Induced Food Supply Chain Disruptions
• The Latest Legal Developments Affecting Plant-Based “Meats” And “Milks” And How They Are Changing the Food Landscape
• The Role of Social Media, Including Influencers, And User Generated Content On The Food Industry, And Food Marketing In The Metaverse
• What The Food Industry Needs to Know About Substantiating ESG Criteria and Commitments
• Developing An In-Depth and Sound Approach to Substantiating Green Claims: What Every Food Company Counsel Needs to Know
• Analyzing Top Class-Actions Claims Affecting the Food and Beverage Industry
• The Use of CBD And Cannabis in Food Products
And much more
View the Agenda and Speakers. Register today!
SAVE 10% with ChemLinked promo code: D10-825-825GX03