Hi & Fi Asia-China 2020 will take place from 22-24 June 2020 in the NECC, Shanghai together with HNC, ProPak China & FoodPack, and Starch Expo to bring you an extensive offering in health ingredients, food ingredients, nutraceuticals, natural ingredients, starch ingredients and packaging and processing solutions – all under one roof. The combined exhibitions will cover the space of 170,000 square meters, and are expected to gather 100,000+ visitors and 1,800+ exhibitors.
One of our onsite feature is Innovation & Content Hub that we launched it by cooperating with some international leading industry name, such as ChemLinked, William Reed, Bits x Bites, China Skinny, Innova Market Insights, U.S.-China Health Products Association, etc., to offer our attendees a platform to know the China's market and regulations and find out the latest industry trends.
| Why Hi & Fi Asia-China?
The Chinese health foods market is one of the fastest growing in the Asia Pacific region, being valued at around US $ 40 billion in 2016 ,US $ 62 billion in 2021, at growth a rate of 10%-15% a year.
Some key factors behind the growth:
1. A key consumer group is the middle-aged and elderly. In 2016 there were 231 million people over in China. This is expected to reach 437 million by 2050
2. Younger consumers - or 'Millennials' are very concerned with a healthy outward appearance, and understand the fundamental link between looking good and good digestive health.
3. Rising incomes, especially among the urban middle-class, means that health foods are increasingly seen as every day products rather than a luxury.
4. There is also a growing awareness of the link between unhealthy food consumption and lifestyle-related diseases. The prevalence of diabetes, heart disease and cancer in China has increased nine-fold in a generation.
5. The government has been making a concerted effort to boost the nutritional intake of the population, with the China Food and Nutrition Development Outline 2014-2020.
For more information about this event, please visit the official website or download the brochure.