Duxes is pleased to announce that the Sustainable Packaging Asia Pacific Summit (SPAP) 2020 will take place in Shanghai from July 30-31. The event is the leading platform for professionals engaged in the growing sustainable packaging market and will offer a wide range of in-depth talks and discussions from industry experts, government officials, business representatives and market analysts.
The two-day Summit will address numerous key industry issues that deserve attention, including the new EU directives on sustainable packaging, China's 'green packaging' evaluation standards, the circular economy, recycling in Japan and other countries, innovative waste-reductions strategies, and challenges and opportunities of recycled PET and biodegradable material.
SPAP 2020 will build a communication platform for enterprises and government agencies, including consumer brands, F&B companies and packaging converters. Delegates at the summit will share their development experience from Europe, China, Australia, Vietnam, Thailand and other regions. They will also interpret the policy trends in China and Southeast Asia, focus on the latest technologies in the industry, gain insight into changes in consumer behavior and markets, and explore the future of sustainable packaging. Professionals working in the field of packaging, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, materials, chemicals, manufacturing, testing and related fields, are invited to attend.
What you will learn?
• Interpretation of policies, regulations and standards related to sustainable packaging in the Asia Pacific region
• Gain insight from seasoned sustainability countries and regions like Australia, Japan, Europe and Taiwan
• Find out how the big brands are embracing sustainable business practices to increase and improve their environmental and economic standing
• Understand the consumer and market trends of the packaging industry
• Share the latest innovation in packaging materials such as plant-based materials, new technologies in packaging processing, and other solutions.
• Exploration of developments in the circular economy and changes to recycling systems
• Unique opportunity to gain a foothold in a growing market - engage with new business partners and clients!
• Improve your business profile – abundant opportunities to promote your brand with increased exposure at the summit