As revealed by SAMR notice released on July 17th, 2019, SAMR is now soliciting public opinions on Onsite Inspection Work Procedures for Special Food Registration (For Trial).
China Consults on Special Food Registration Onsite Inspection Requirements
- 19 Jul 2019
- Lennie Tao
- 626 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lennie has broad experience in the food sector, especially in dairy products and health food.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- China Releases Positive List for CBEC Traded Commodities
- Shanghai Administration Details Temporary Permit for Imported Unregistered Infant Formula and Health Food
- Monthly Digest: What Happened in China Food Industry | Sept 2019
- Second Draft of Advertising Measures of Health Food, FSMP, Medicines and Medical Devices under Consultation
- Solid Drink Disguised as Food for Special Medical Purposes Triggers Administrative Clamp Down
- China’s New Food Legislative Framework
- Comparative Analysis of Regulations on Health Food and FSMPs in China
- Pregnancy Nutrition Market Offers Untapped Potential
- Opportunities for Fish Oil Products under China’s New Health Food Regulation Framework
- Takeaways from China’s Two Sessions: Influence on the Food Sector
- Compliance of Probiotics in Health Food, Infant Formula and Ordinary Food in China
- Dissecting China’s New Health Food (Functional Food) Regulations
- Health Foods (Functional Foods) in China: Regulation & Market Dynamics
- Infant Formula Registration: How to Apply for Formula Alteration, Extension and Cancellation
- Practical Instruction on Health Food Filing in China
- Baby Food market in China: What’s in the box?
- Industry Focus: The Growing Demand for Infant and Young Children Nutritional Supplements
- Complete Guide to Selling on Kaola.com for China Cross-border E-commerce
- China’s Health Foods Market: What Makes it Attractive for Foreign Investors
- China Slow to Accept Liquid Infant Formula
- Administrative Measures on Directory of Health Food Raw Materials and Directory of Health Functions
- GB/T 5009.217-2008 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Vitamin B12 in Health Foods
- GB 5413.20-2013 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Choline in Foods for Infant and Young Children and Dairy Products
- CFDA Service Guideline：Recipes Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- Health Food Raw Materials Directory (1st Batch)
- How China regulates health food and new food raw materials?
- How to label the protein provided by hydrolyzed protein or amino acid?
- Is there any requisites for importing health food samples to China?
- What's the impact of institutional reform on new infant formula registration? What's the impact on CBEC?
- Can substances listed in Chinese pharmacopoeia be used in health food?