Six plant-derived substances previously only considered as traditional Chinese medicine ingredients are now eligible for use in ordinary food products.
NHC Unveils 6 Substances Newly Approved as Both Food Ingredients and Chinese Medicine
- 8 Jan 2020
- Anne Peng
- 239 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- Use of Collagen as Food Ingredient Trending in China
- 1 New Food Additives and 7 New FCM Additives Open for Public Feedback in China
- China Opens 8 New Food Additives to Public Feedback
- China Eliminates the Feed Additive Uses of Chemical Growth-promoting Antibiotics
- China Announces Approval of 3 New Food Raw Materials, 15 New Food Related Products and 6 New Food Additives
- Regulatory Challenges Facing CBD as a Food Ingredient in China
- Probiotics in Infant Formula
- China New Trademark Law Effective since Nov. 1, 2019
- Interpretation of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law, 2019 – Impact on Administration of Special Food
- Capitalizing on General Food Nutrient Function Claims
- Dissecting China’s New Health Food (Functional Food) Regulations
- Special Food Ingredients in China: Regulatory Requirements & Case study
- 2019 China Food Industry Recap: Key Trends, Key Strategies and Growth Points
- How Tmall and Other Chinese E-Commerce Platforms Boost Food Sales?
- Mitigating Risk in Cross-border Ecommerce in China: Understanding and Avoiding the Pitfalls
- My Top 7 Trends That Shaped China's Infant Formula Sector in 2019
- Strategies to Mitigate Impact of China’s Infant Formula Market Slump: Leveraging the Concept of Generational Care
- Where do the Next Dividends Lie in China’s Infant Formula Market: Deepening Sales Channel Transformation or Developing Better Products?
- Yogurt Market Brief
- Who Knew Black Friday Online Sales Were so Big in China?
- Can calcium and magnesium be added into demineralized whey as food additive or nutritional fortification substances?
- Is edible gelatin allowed to be used in fermented milk & milk beverage products in China?
- Can substances listed in Chinese pharmacopoeia be used in health food?
- Can strawberry seeds, aronia seeds be used as common food ingredients in China?
- Is all OPO in Chinese market organic? Are there other sources of OPO?