Duxes is pleased to announce that the International Personalized Nutrition Co-development Summit (PNCS) 2020 will take place, in Shanghai, China from Sep. 16-17. This inaugural event is designed to provide an authoritative platform for professionals in the emerging personalized nutrition field, with a wide range of talks and discussions from industry experts, researchers, marketers and analysts.
The two-day Summit will gather experts and other stakeholders from Europe, the U.S., China and other regions in personalized nutrition to share the latest scientific findings and technological developments, successful commercialization cases and viable business models, market and consumer dynamics, future trends, among topics and issues of interest, concern and challenge.
Duxes believes that PNCS 2020 will provide industry players with an informative and effective platform on which participants will see themselves learning, sharing, thinking, networking and exploring collaboration opportunities that will result in co-development among businesses and healthy growth of the sector. Professionals working in the field of personalized nutrition, dietary supplements, functional food, healthcare, wellness and related fields, are invited to attend.
What you will learn?
• Latest scientific findings and technology development in personalized nutrition
• Successful cases on commercialization and deployment of personalized nutrition products and services
• Stories on ingredient innovation and adaptation to personalized nutrition
• Cutting-edge technologies and applications on personal health data collection and analysis
• Insights into consumer needs in this fast changing era of digitalization and health-consciousness
• Optimal marketing and retail channels for personalized nutrition products to reach the consumers
• Influences and benefits brought by personalized nutrition to other relevant industries such as insurance, retail and FMCG