Probiotics have a wide range of application in foods in China particularly in dairy products, beverages, health foods, infant formula, snacks, etc. Consumers are increasingly aware of the benefits associated with products containing probiotics. In China use of probiotics in foods is constrained by a "positive list" and other regulatory requirements. In March 20th of 2019, China's State Administration for Market Regulation solicited public feedback on new rules related to the use of probiotics in foods. The purpose of this webinar is to help you understand related regulatory requirements. This webinar will also offer market data related to segmentation, volume, value, etc.
1. Overview of probiotic market in China
2. Probiotics usage requirements
- Regulatory requirements for general foods
- probiotics in health food
- probiotics in infant formula
3. Labeling requirements
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Domestic and overseas manufacturers and exporters of probiotic foods
Any food company or individuals probiotic food compliance in China
Food regulatory analyst, ChemLinked
Anne is a food regulatory analyst working with ChemLinked with expertise in China food regulations, food importation processes and related requirements. Her primary strength is on the regulatory requirements of infant nutritional products, dairy products, health and nutritional foods and food/beverages for special medical purposes in China.
- All ChemLinked members can attend this webinar for free as well as watch/download the webinar materials after its conclusion. Please click "Register Now" button below the cover picture to choose either session that fits your time.
If you have any questions about this online course, please contact us at:
TEL: +86 571 87103822