The market for health functional foods in China has experienced significant growth in recent years, driven by prevalent health issues, increasing health consciousness, and constantly improving consumer levels and environment. However, with this growth comes a complex regulatory landscape that can be challenging for companies looking to enter the market.
To help navigate this landscape, this webinar aims to provide valuable insights into the regulatory requirements for market access in China, ultimately helping companies to tap into the growing demand for health functional foods in the country.
The presentation slides and recording video will be uploaded to this webpage after the webinar;
If you can't attend the live webinar, register anyway and we will send you the webinar materials as soon as they’re available.
By attending this webinar, participants will gain a better understanding of the regulatory landscape and find answers to these commonly asked questions:
1. What exactly is health functional food in China?
2. What are differences between health functional food, health food and functional food?
3. What are the regulatory requirements for health functional food?
4. How to properly promote and sell health functional food?
5. How to bring overseas health functional food into the Chinese market?
If you have any questions about this online course, please contact us at:
EMAIL: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
TEL: +86 571 8609 4444