The outbreak of novel Coronavirus has already had a significant negative impact on China's economy. To minimize the spread of the virus, China has restricted the movement of residents in many cities, which has led to a precipitous drop off in sales and demand for some food products. At this moment, many food enterprises are worried.
ChemLinked collected some questions from food sector stakeholders on the most pressing issues facing the food sector during this epidemic. In this webinar, our analysts and technical experts will offer insights into how COVID-19 will impact both domestic and international stakeholders. The first part of the webinar will deal with questions previously submitted by our members, while the second part will be an open format Q&A session in which we will deal with new questions posed by our webinar attendees.
Questions which will be answered in the live stream include:
1. What's the overall impact of the epidemic on China's economy?
2. What are the areas of the food supply chain most affected by the epidemic?
3. What challenges is the food industry facing now?
4. Are there any opportunities for the food industry during the epidemic?
5. Will the epidemic have a long term effect on the food industry?
6. Will the epidemic affect the special food registration process?
7. What’s the impact on food importation?
8. Given the current supply chain challenges in moving goods from ports to retail, what methods can stakeholders use to move goods more efficiently?
9. What are your suggestions for suppliers, given that 90% of restaurants are closed now, and regular service may not resume until summer?
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact us at:
TEL: +86 (0) 571 8609 4444