Advertising of health foods and food for special medical purposes will be restricted to labels and product manuals. According to expert projections over 100 health foods are expected to be registered in 2019
Administrative Rules on the Review of Health Foods Advertisement
- 13 May 2019
- Anne Peng
- 440 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- RED Removed from App Store, Health Food’s UGC Marketing in Peril
- SAMR Releases Standards for Physico-Chemical Assessment of Health Food (Draft)
- Second Draft of Advertising Measures of Health Food, FSMP, Medicines and Medical Devices under Consultation
- Solid Drink Disguised as Food for Special Medical Purposes Triggers Administrative Clamp Down
- China SAMR Consults on Health Food, FSMP, Drug and Medical Devices Advertising Administrative Measures
- Compliance Strategy for Food Advertising in China
- Takeaways from China’s Two Sessions: Influence on the Food Sector
- Technical Evaluation Mechanism for Special Food Registration in China
- Altering Previously Registered Infant Formula Products in China
- Preparatory Work for Special Food Registration/Filing in China
- Practical Instruction on Health Food Filing in China
- Interpretation of China New Health Food Filing System
- Interpretation of China New Health Food Registration and Filing System
- Compliance of Probiotics in Health Food, Infant Formula and Ordinary Food in China
- Infant Formula Registration: How to Apply for Formula Alteration, Extension and Cancellation
- China’s Health Foods Market: What Makes it Attractive for Foreign Investors
- 5 Reasons Strict Health Food and Nutrient Supplement Regulations Are a Good Thing
- Baby Food market in China: What’s in the box?
- Exporting Functional Foods and Supplements to China: Crafting a Market Entry Strategy
- Will Food Near Expiration Date be a New Business Opportunity in China?
- Guideline for Health Food Filing Application (Trial)
- GB/T 5009.217-2008 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Vitamin B12 in Health Foods
- CFDA Service Guideline：Recipes Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- Health Food Raw Materials Directory (1st Batch)
- Q&A Summary for Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- When extending registration application for health food, what are the critical points I should pay attention to?
- Is it possible to simultaneously change health food registration application for multiple items for the same product?
- Is there any requisites for importing health food samples to China?
- What's the impact of institutional reform on new infant formula registration? What's the impact on CBEC?
- Can substances listed in Chinese pharmacopoeia be used in health food?