Alteration and/or extension of the registration certificates of health food, infant formula and food for special medical purposes could be influenced if the proposed changes enter into effect.
China to Cancel Specific Special Food Registration Regulatory Support Documents
- 31 May 2019
- Anne Peng
- 653 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- China CFDA Release 3 Special Foods Registration Approval Guidelines
- Wyeth Registers First FSMP in China
- Revision of Administrative Measures for FSMP Registration (Internal Draft Version)
- Promulgation of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law 2019
- Bellakt Fails to Pass China’s Infant Formula Recipe Registration
- Preparatory Work for Special Food Registration/Filing in China
- Interpretation of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law, 2019 – Impact on Administration of Special Food
- Altering Previously Registered Infant Formula Products in China
- An Analysis of China New Food Contact Material Substances in 2017
- Recent Updates of China’s FSMP Registration Rules
- Special Food Ingredients in China: Regulatory Requirements & Case study
- Infant Formula Registration: How to Apply for Formula Alteration, Extension and Cancellation
- Practical Instruction on Health Food Filing in China
- China Food Law and Recent Institutional Reform: Impact on Global Trade and Market Access
- Interpretation of China New Health Food Filing System
- Strategies to Mitigate Impact of China’s Infant Formula Market Slump: Leveraging the Concept of Generational Care
- Where do the Next Dividends Lie in China’s Infant Formula Market: Deepening Sales Channel Transformation or Developing Better Products?
- Yogurt Market Brief
- Who Knew Black Friday Online Sales Were so Big in China?
- China Infant Formula Market Overview & Industry Landscape
- Administrative Measures on Directory of Health Food Raw Materials and Directory of Health Functions
- CFDA Service Guideline：Recipes Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- Guideline for Health Food Filing Application (Trial)
- Q&A Summary for Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- Technical Guidelines on Stability Study for Registration of Infants and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (Trial) (Exposure Draft)
- What's the impact of institutional reform on new infant formula registration? What's the impact on CBEC?
- When extending registration application for health food, what are the critical points I should pay attention to?
- Is it possible to simultaneously change health food registration application for multiple items for the same product?
- If infant formula products require a history of retail in the Chinese market before applying for receipt registration in China?
- If I export infant formula for special medical purpose to China, does it require IF recipe registration?