On Jun. 14, 2019, China Ministry of Industry and Information Technology opened “National Food Safety Standard of Infant Feeding Bottles and Teats” for public feedback.
China Drafts the First GB Standard for Infant Feeding Bottles and Teats
- 18 Jun 2019
- Yilia Ye
- 528 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Having expertise in food regulation, and providing unique insight on key areas including dairy products, infant formula, cross border e-commerce and labeling.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- China Details First Green Packaging National Standard
- CFSA Consults on 5 Food Contact Additives and 2 Resins
- China Consults on 8 Additives and Resins for Food Contact Materials
- Latest Regulation Updates of Food Contact Materials in China
- China’s New FCM Standards Significantly Impacting Inward Trade
- How Will China Regulate Food Contact Adhesives?
- Interpretation of the “Carry-over Principle” in GB 2760
- Gene Editing Technology, Regulation and Its Application in Food Industry
- Japan’s Regulation of Food Contact Materials – A Step Closer to the New Positive List System
- Infant Formula Regulation: Future Direction
- Compliance of Food Contact Materials in China: Application of New Substances
- China Regulatory System for Food Contact Materials and Interpretation of GB9685 New Version
- Health Foods (Functional Foods) in China: Regulation & Market Dynamics
- Complementary Baby Food in China: Market Opportunities & Regulation Updates
- Interpretation of China’s Latest Pet Food Regulation
- Consumption Trends in China Over the Next 10 Years
- Plant-Based Foods in China: Market Trends and Projections
- Industry Focus: The Growing Demand for Infant and Young Children Nutritional Supplements
- Complete Guide to Selling on Kaola.com for China Cross-border E-commerce
- Will Food Near Expiration Date be a New Business Opportunity in China?
- SN/T 2275-2009 Rules for the Inspection of Food Contact Materials - Paper and Regenerated Cellulose Materials
- GB 4806.11-2016 National Food Safety Standard Rubber Materials and Articles in Contact with Food
- GB 4806.8-2016 National Food Safety Standard Paper and Paperboard in Contact with Foodstuffs
- GB/T 20884-2007 Maltodextrin
- GB/T 1535-2017 Soya Bean Oil
- Do finished article manufacturers have to provide all the details requested by authorities（including single test results）also to customers?
- For an industry that are both final product manufactures and uses a finished product, is there any obligation related to DoC?
- Shall the user of a finished product provide a DoC to a retailer?
- In the definition of food contact material, additives are not mentioned. Does an additive added to resin need to comply with GMP regulation GB 31603?
- Adipic Acid is permitted by GB 9685 but not listed for Adhesives. How can this substance used in Adhesives and what is its declaration of compliance?
- Special offer: Pet Industry Market Report 2018 & Interpretation on China New Pet Food Regulations
- Guideline on China FCM Compliance and New FCS Application
- Exporting Food and Beverage to China: A Guide for Australian Business
- Asia Pacific Food Regulatory Updates 2018
- Interpretation on China New Pet Food Regulations