Manufacturer registration might extend to all imported food categories; Remote video inspection and 3rd party verification during overseas manufacturer registration could be utilized to help expedite approval of manufacturing facilities...
China Issues New Provisions on Overseas Food Manufacturer Registration
- 29 Nov 2019
- Anne Peng
- 611 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- China GAC Updates the List of Approved Overseas Infant Formula Manufacturers: Danone & Synlait Included
- Monthly Digest: China Food Sector in Nov. 2019
- Vietnam Dairy Manufacturer Granted Market Access to China
- China Approves 4 Nutrient Supplements
- Importance of the Transition of China’s Pet Food Regulation by 1st September 2019
- Opportunities for Fish Oil Products under China’s New Health Food Regulation Framework
- China Trade Facilitation Measures Offer Big Opportunities for International Food Sector
- Registration of Foreign Food Facilities in South Korea
- Overseas Manufacturing Facility Registration with CNCA: 8 Essential Points
- Organic Infant Formula in China: Market Access and Future Development
- China Food Classification Rules & Case Study
- Exporting Foods to China: CNCA Overseas Manufacturer Registration Procedure & Technical Requirements
- China Food Law and Recent Institutional Reform: Impact on Global Trade and Market Access
- China Food Regulatory System Interpretation and Detailed Importation Guidance
- Trust-Lane: A Smart System to Accelerate China Market Access and Enhance Customer Confidence
- Forget Luckin. Starbucks’ Most Interesting China Competitor is HeyTea:Beverage Marketing Strategy in China
- The Fresh Fruit Sector in China: An Analysis of Market Performance & Market Access Requirements
- How will China-USA Tariff War Impact Bilateral Food Trade
- Top 9# Regulatory and Government Policies Shaping Chinese Markets
- Strategies to Mitigate Impact of China’s Infant Formula Market Slump: Leveraging the Concept of Generational Care
- What will be the effect to approval for new oversea processing establishment?
- How to export pet food to China?
- Can edible seaweed be imported to China from Korea?
- Does liquid infant formula need to register?
- Can calcium and magnesium be added into demineralized whey as food additive or nutritional fortification substances?