On May 20th, 2019, China’s State Council detailed its work program on how to further strengthen supervision of the food industry.
China Strengthens Supervision of Special Food and Imported Food
- 22 May 2019
- Yilia Ye
- 544 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Having expertise in food regulation, and providing unique insight on key areas including dairy products, infant formula, cross border e-commerce and labeling.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- Interpretation of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law, 2019 – Impact on Administration of Special Food
- Opportunities for Fish Oil Products under China’s New Health Food Regulation Framework
- China Trade Facilitation Measures Offer Big Opportunities for International Food Sector
- Preparatory Work for Special Food Registration/Filing in China
- Organic Infant Formula in China: Market Access and Future Development
- China Food Law and Recent Institutional Reform: Impact on Global Trade and Market Access
- China Food Classification Rules & Case Study
- Special Food Ingredients in China: Regulatory Requirements & Case study
- China Food Regulatory System Interpretation and Detailed Importation Guidance
- Trust-Lane: A Smart System to Accelerate China Market Access and Enhance Customer Confidence
- Forget Luckin. Starbucks’ Most Interesting China Competitor is HeyTea:Beverage Marketing Strategy in China
- The Fresh Fruit Sector in China: An Analysis of Market Performance & Market Access Requirements
- How will China-USA Tariff War Impact Bilateral Food Trade
- Top 9# Regulatory and Government Policies Shaping Chinese Markets
- Strategies to Mitigate Impact of China’s Infant Formula Market Slump: Leveraging the Concept of Generational Care
- How to export pet food to China?
- Can calcium and magnesium be added into demineralized whey as food additive or nutritional fortification substances?
- What is the leading factors that cause dairy products (including infant formula)’ import rejection in China?
- Is there any requisites for importing health food samples to China?
- Is edible gelatin allowed to be used in fermented milk & milk beverage products in China?