Radom inspection by SAMR showed 4.4% of food contact products were found not compliant. During GAC sampling in 2018, imported food contact materials demonstrated the lowest failure rate in recorded history at just 2.9%.
Failure Rate of Food Contact Products Hit Record High in 2018
- 5 May 2019
- Anne Peng
- 452 Views
- Post a comment
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- China NHFPC Approves New Resins and Additive for Food Contact Materials
- China Drafts the First GB Standard for Infant Feeding Bottles and Teats
- State Council Announces Major Food Safety Tasks 2019
- China Details First Green Packaging National Standard
- CFSA Consults on 5 Food Contact Additives and 2 Resins
- China Food Contact Materials Non-Intentionally Added Substances
- How Will China Regulate Food Contact Adhesives?
- Analysis on Q1 2018 Announcement of New Food Contact Materials in China
- An Analysis of China New Food Contact Material Substances in 2017
- Interpreting China’s Food Safety Law Implementation Rules (2017 Draft)
- Regulatory Requirements for Thermoplastic Elastomer in China, USA and EU
- Compliance of Food Contact Materials in China: Application of New Substances
- Supply Chain Responsibilities and Declaration of Compliance for Food Contact Materials & Articles in China
- China Regulatory System for Food Contact Materials and Interpretation of GB9685 New Version
- Food Contact Materials Compliance Strategy-China, US, EU & Taiwan
- Living With African Swine Fever: A Brave New World for China’s Swine Industry!
- Packaging Design in China: How to Attract Chinese Consumers While Packaging Sustainably
- China’s Vegetable Oil Import Data
- 4 Types of Insurance You Should Have If You're In the Food Industry in Asia
- Food Sector Growth in China’s New Retail Era
- SN/T 0178-2011 Enumeration of Thermophilic Bacterial Spores (Total Aerobic,Flat-sour and Anaerobic) in Food for Export
- GB 4789.31-2013National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination: Examination of Salmonellae, Shigellae and Diarrhoea Causative Escherichia Coli by Means of the Diagnostic Typing Phage Set for Enterobacteriaceae
- GB/T 4789.27-2008 Microbiological Examination of Food Hygiene - Examination of Residue of Antibiotics in Fresh Milk
- GB 4789.13-2012 National Food Safety Standard Food Microbiological Examination Clostridium Perfringens
- GB 5009.239-2016 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Acidity in Foods
- Do finished article manufacturers have to provide all the details requested by authorities（including single test results）also to customers?
- For an industry that are both final product manufactures and uses a finished product, is there any obligation related to DoC?
- Shall the user of a finished product provide a DoC to a retailer?
- In the definition of food contact material, additives are not mentioned. Does an additive added to resin need to comply with GMP regulation GB 31603?
- Adipic Acid is permitted by GB 9685 but not listed for Adhesives. How can this substance used in Adhesives and what is its declaration of compliance?
- Interpretation of Guideline on Identification of Food Contact Materials Used in Household Appliances in China
- China Dairy Quality Report-2017
- Checklists of National Sampling of Food Contact Materials and Articles in China
- Asia Consumer Insights: Overall FMCG Growth by 4.3%
- Exporting Food and Beverage to China: A Guide for Australian Business