Radom inspection by SAMR showed 4.4% of food contact products were found not compliant. During GAC sampling in 2018, imported food contact materials demonstrated the lowest failure rate in recorded history at just 2.9%.
Failure Rate of Food Contact Products Hit Record High in 2018
- 5 May 2019
- Anne Peng
- 557 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- CFSA Consults on 21 Additives and Resins Used in Food Contact Materials
- China NHFPC Approves New Resins and Additive for Food Contact Materials
- SAMR Issues Administrative Measures for Food Safety Sampling Inspection
- China’s NHC Issues 2019 National Food Safety Standard Project Plan
- China Approves 11 New Food Additives and 8 New FCM Additives
- China Food Contact Materials Non-Intentionally Added Substances
- How Will China Regulate Food Contact Adhesives?
- Analysis on Q1 2018 Announcement of New Food Contact Materials in China
- An Analysis of China New Food Contact Material Substances in 2017
- Interpreting China’s Food Safety Law Implementation Rules (2017 Draft)
- Regulatory Requirements for Thermoplastic Elastomer in China, USA and EU
- Compliance of Food Contact Materials in China: Application of New Substances
- Supply Chain Responsibilities and Declaration of Compliance for Food Contact Materials & Articles in China
- China Regulatory System for Food Contact Materials and Interpretation of GB9685 New Version
- Food Contact Materials Compliance Strategy-China, US, EU & Taiwan
- Living With African Swine Fever: A Brave New World for China’s Swine Industry!
- Industry Focus: The Growing Demand for Infant and Young Children Nutritional Supplements
- Complete Guide to Selling on Kaola.com for China Cross-border E-commerce
- Will Food Near Expiration Date be a New Business Opportunity in China?
- Forget Luckin. Starbucks’ Most Interesting China Competitor is HeyTea:Beverage Marketing Strategy in China
- GB 15203-2014 National Food Safety Standard Starch Sugar
- GB 5009.237-2016 National Food Safety Standard Determination of pH of Foods
- GB 5009.44-2016 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Chloride in Foods
- GB 5009. 33 -2016 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Nitrite and Nitrate in Foods
- GB 5009.91-2017 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Potassium and Sodium in Foods
- Do finished article manufacturers have to provide all the details requested by authorities（including single test results）also to customers?
- For an industry that are both final product manufactures and uses a finished product, is there any obligation related to DoC?
- Shall the user of a finished product provide a DoC to a retailer?
- In the definition of food contact material, additives are not mentioned. Does an additive added to resin need to comply with GMP regulation GB 31603?
- Adipic Acid is permitted by GB 9685 but not listed for Adhesives. How can this substance used in Adhesives and what is its declaration of compliance?
- Guideline on China FCM Compliance and New FCS Application
- Interpretation of Guideline on Identification of Food Contact Materials Used in Household Appliances in China
- China Dairy Quality Report-2017
- Checklists of National Sampling of Food Contact Materials and Articles in China
- Special offer: Pet Industry Market Report 2018 & Interpretation on China New Pet Food Regulations