- Recently, the Executive Council of Macau has finished drafting its first food safety standard, Maximum Residue Limits for
- Functional Foods (called health foods in China) are a hugely important sector of the Chinese food industry. Food plays an integral part in the prophylactic
- On 4 June, Taiwan FDA added residue limits for 9 pesticides in 20 corps into the Table 1 of Standards for Pesticide Residue Limits.
- As we all know, in order to ensure the quality of both domestic and imported dairy products, the Administrative Measures on Inspection,
- On 14 May, China CNCA, NHFPC and MOA jointly published the Announcement 12 of 2013 to allow 32 agencies to carry out re-testing on food. This is the second
- The first part of this publication outlined the internal restructuring of the Chinese Food and Drug Administration. Following on from this, part two outlines
- Chinese food and drug administration is currently undergoing a drastic makeover. This sea change is being spearhead by the CFDA which has recently been
- On 15 May 2013, Japan MHLW added two new food additives, potassium lactate and potassium sulfate, to Table 1 of Food Sanitation Law Enforcement