- Starting from 1 April 2014, baby formula exported to China must have the Chinese labels printed on the cans, boxes, or bags for retail before
- China has officially accepted the application of the geographical indication of Bordeaux. The recognition was publicized in AQSIQ’s Notice No. 30, 2014 on 25 Mar
- On March 20, 2014, TFDA promulgated a new regulation standardizing the border inspection procedures for imported foods. Offices in Jilong Port, Taoyuan
- Korea’s National Regulatory Information Center published the Amendments to Detailed Rules for Health Functional Food on March 18, 2014, which stipulates that
- On March 19, 2014, NHFPC released a draft announcement to approve three new food raw materials, including tagatose, chia seed, and psyllium seed husk.
Taiwan Finalized the Revised Labeling Rules of Prepackaged Beverages Containing Fruit and/or Vegetable JuiceOn 3 Mar 2014, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration (TFDA) released the revised Labeling Rules of Prepackaged Beverages Containing Fruit and/or Vegetable Juice, which
- Recently, Japan MHLW published the draft of the revised Ordinance for Enforcement of the Food Sanitation Act (MHLW Ordinance No.23-1948) and
- On 20 Feb 2014, TFDA released Provisions on Names and Labeling Requirements of Milk Beverages and Powder. The Provisions was drafted on the legal basis