- The State is making every effort to hasten the promulgation of the Regulations on the Supervision and Administration of Health Food, which will supplement the Food Safety Law
- MOH issued a ban on the use of bovine colostrum and dairy products made of it in infant formula, which will come into effect since 1 September 2012.
- China’s Ministry of Health (MOH) has released an approval notice for the use of 3 new additives for food packing materials and the use scope expansion of Pyromellitic Dianhydride
- China approved 301 additives and 107 resin items for food packing materials under the "clear-up" procedures. Besides of the details specified in each list, the general requirements
- SFDA has released the opinion draft of second batch of Inventory of Existing health food Ingredient in China for public comments.
- China's MOH has released 82 national food safety standards projects in 2012. Responsible units in charge of the certain project should achieve the task before
- China's Ministry of Health (MOH) has released 71 national food safety standards in Announcement No.7 to regulate the scope of use, sensory requirements,
- Henan AQSIQ notifies spot examination results of 9 groups of children food in order to promote safety and standardization