Dairy Sector Strategies to Offset Paradoxical Decline in Birth Rate after Reform of One Child PolicyAfter China reformed its one child policy there has been a paradoxical decline in the number of births which is the leading cause of stagnant growth in China’s infant formula sector.
- In cities across China, local governments have banned the sale of health foods and health related products in Medicare pharmacies. Under previous
- According to China's Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, 46 key cities across the country will have basically completed waste classification and treatment systems by the end
- As revealed by MFDS Notice 2019-63 and 65, South Korea revised the standard and specification in food and food additives.
- On July 22nd, 2019, NHC announced the approval of 11 new food additives and 8 new FCM (food contact material) additives.
- Food for special medical purposes GMP and 42 other national standards relating to food additives and catering sector etc. are open to public feedback along with 4 revision notes.
- In Japan, mandatory labeling of gene-edited food is likely to be implemented.
- As revealed by SAMR notice released on July 17th, 2019, SAMR is now soliciting public opinions on Onsite Inspection Work Procedures for Special Food Registration (For Trial).