1. Home
  2. Regulatory Analysis

Registration of Foreign Food Facilities in South Korea

  •   17 Jan 2019
  •    T.S. Li
  •   Post a comment

    To import food products to South Korea, registration must be completed in line with the requirements articulated within the Imported Food Act . To register a foreign food facility is the first and a very significant step to import food to South Korea. This article will show you what registration is, how to register and also outlines the penalties for violations of registration requirements.

    You are a visitor, Please Login.

    Share this:
    COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with editor@chemlinked.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
    CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: editor@chemlinked.com
    Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.


    ChemLinked Editor

    Focusing on research and analysis on laws and regulations on Chemical, Food and Cosmetics of South Korea.