GAC seized 138 batches of substandard foods imported from 18 countries/regions in November 2019. Labels, packaging, and credentials were major issues.
138 batches of foods rejected in November 2019
- 13 Jan 2020
- Anne Peng
- 308 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- 111 Batches of Imported Foods Rejected by China Customs, NZ Fish Oil Involved
- Top 10 Food Regulatory Updates in China in 2019
- Raw Materials & Claims of Blue-hat Nutrient Supplements under Consultation
- CNCA Unveil Organic Food Certification List and Rules (2019 edition)
- SAMR Releases List of Auxiliary Materials for Health Food Filing (2019), Appended with 17 Substances
- Interpretation of the “Carry-over Principle” in GB 2760
- How Will China Regulate Food Contact Adhesives?
- Gene Editing Technology, Regulation and Its Application in Food Industry
- China Trade Facilitation Measures Offer Big Opportunities for International Food Sector
- Infant Formula Regulation: Future Direction
- Health Foods (Functional Foods) in China: Regulation & Market Dynamics
- Complementary Baby Food in China: Market Opportunities & Regulation Updates
- Interpretation of China’s Latest Pet Food Regulation
- China Food Classification Rules & Case Study
- Compliance of Probiotics in Health Food, Infant Formula and Ordinary Food in China
- My Top 7 Trends That Shaped China's Infant Formula Sector in 2019
- Strategies to Mitigate Impact of China’s Infant Formula Market Slump: Leveraging the Concept of Generational Care
- Where do the Next Dividends Lie in China’s Infant Formula Market: Deepening Sales Channel Transformation or Developing Better Products?
- Yogurt Market Brief
- Who Knew Black Friday Online Sales Were so Big in China?
- How often GB standards update in China?
- In China, who develop and adopt GB standard? Who controls compliance with GB standard?
- What is the difference between a GB standard and a GB/T standard?
- In China, what is the regulation for ingredients obtained from livestock which is fed with GMO-feed?
- Is there any specific document I can refer on the ingredient status of liquid inulin (L90) for China?