On Mar. 28, 2019, China SAMR opened 5 health food ingredients to public feedback. The ingredients are proposed to be added to the health food raw materials directory.
China SAMR to Append Health Food Positive List with 5 New Functional Ingredients
- 2 Apr 2019
- Yilia Ye
- 911 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Having expertise in food regulation, and providing unique insight on key areas including dairy products, infant formula, cross border e-commerce and labeling.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- SAMR Introduce 13 Quick Methods for Detecting Illegal Additives in Food
- MFDS Approves New Probiotic Which Alleviates Menopausal Symptoms
- Shanghai Administration Details Temporary Permit for Imported Unregistered Infant Formula and Health Food
- Monthly Digest: What Happened in China Food Industry | Sept 2019
- MFDS Recalls Foods Containing Mastic Gum Powder
- Regulatory Challenges Facing CBD as a Food Ingredient in China
- Pregnancy Nutrition Market Offers Untapped Potential
- Opportunities for Fish Oil Products under China’s New Health Food Regulation Framework
- Takeaways from China’s Two Sessions: Influence on the Food Sector
- Technical Evaluation Mechanism for Special Food Registration in China
- Dissecting China’s New Health Food (Functional Food) Regulations
- Health Foods (Functional Foods) in China: Regulation & Market Dynamics
- Special Food Ingredients in China: Regulatory Requirements & Case study
- Compliance of Probiotics in Health Food, Infant Formula and Ordinary Food in China
- Practical Instruction on Health Food Filing in China
- Industry Focus: The Growing Demand for Infant and Young Children Nutritional Supplements
- China’s Health Foods Market: What Makes it Attractive for Foreign Investors
- 5 Reasons Strict Health Food and Nutrient Supplement Regulations Are a Good Thing
- Baby Food market in China: What’s in the box?
- Exporting Functional Foods and Supplements to China: Crafting a Market Entry Strategy
- Can substances listed in Chinese pharmacopoeia be used in health food?
- Can calcium and magnesium be added into demineralized whey as food additive or nutritional fortification substances?
- Is there any requisites for importing health food samples to China?
- Is edible gelatin allowed to be used in fermented milk & milk beverage products in China?
- Can strawberry seeds, aronia seeds be used as common food ingredients in China?