Japan’s official food contact materials positive lists were finally opened to public feedback, following previous informal disclosure of an internal version on Jun 13.
Japan Solicits Public Feedback on Food Contact Materials Positive Lists
- 13 Aug 2019
- Anne Peng
- 446 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- Japan Regs on Food Contact Materials and Positive List are Explained During CRAC 2019
- Japan Awaiting Official Release of Food Contact Material Positive List
- Japan to Implement Positive List System for Food Contact Materials
- Japan Released “Guidebook for The Safety of Food Utensils and Containers”
- The Submission Deadline of New Manufacturer Identification Codes for This Year is Approaching in Japan
- Japan’s Regulation of Food Contact Materials – A Step Closer to the New Positive List System
- Analysis on Japanese Beer Labelling
- "Almond" Is Added to the List of Foods Recommended to Use Allergens Labeling and "Walnut" will be Changed from Recommended to Mandatory
- How Will China Regulate Food Contact Adhesives?
- Gene Editing Technology, Regulation and Its Application in Food Industry
- Compliance of Food Contact Materials in China: Application of New Substances
- Regulatory Requirements for Thermoplastic Elastomer in China, USA and EU
- Supply Chain Responsibilities and Declaration of Compliance for Food Contact Materials & Articles in China
- Overview of Japanese Food Safety Supervision System and Regulation
- China Regulatory System for Food Contact Materials and Interpretation of GB9685 New Version
- SN/T 2275-2009 Rules for the Inspection of Food Contact Materials - Paper and Regenerated Cellulose Materials
- Supply Chain Responsibilities and Declaration of Compliance for Plastic Materials in Contact with Food (Industry Guide)
- GB 4806.4-2016 National Food Standard Ceramic Articles
- GB 4806.5-2016 National Food Standard Glass Articles
- GB 4806.11-2016 National Food Safety Standard Rubber Materials and Articles in Contact with Food
- Do finished article manufacturers have to provide all the details requested by authorities（including single test results）also to customers?
- For an industry that are both final product manufactures and uses a finished product, is there any obligation related to DoC?
- Shall the user of a finished product provide a DoC to a retailer?
- In the definition of food contact material, additives are not mentioned. Does an additive added to resin need to comply with GMP regulation GB 31603?
- Adipic Acid is permitted by GB 9685 but not listed for Adhesives. How can this substance used in Adhesives and what is its declaration of compliance?