- GAC seized 76 batches of substandard foods imported from 21 countries/regions in June. Cheese, bird nest, canned seafood etc. are involved.
- Phthalic acid esters (PAEs) were found in 5 batches of La Tourangelle walnut oil products, which has already resulted in
- During the period from Mar. 20 to April 20, 2019, China's SAMR opened public consultation on Application and Evaluation of Probiotic Health Food (Consultation Draft) to solicit
- A total of 54 imported health foods has been granted filing certificates since 2017, three fourths are American products and Robinson Pharma has 18 products approved.
- Genetically Modified Foods shall undergo risk evaluation before production/processing, retail or importation in Thailand.
- GAC rolled out 13 measures to facilitate customs clearance for exhibitors during the upcoming 2019 CIIE. Lists of prohibited and restricted items were revealed concurrently.
- On June 26th, the Tmall Global English website was officially launched.
- On July 3rd, 2019, MFDS released Notice No.2019-57 to partially revise the content of "food standard and specification" in Food Code.