89 batches of foods imported from 28 countries/regions had issues. Major categories of food rejected include cereal-based snacks, fruits, vegetables & their products, and beverages.
89 Batches of Food Rejected by China Customs in July 2019
- 6 Sep 2019
- Anne Peng
- 639 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- CIIE 2019 Serves Up Veritable Smorgasbord of Global Delicacies to Chinese Food Buyers
- China Outlines Plans to Boost Food Imports
- Offsetting Impact of Swine Flu: Releasing Reserves and Increased Importation
- An Overview of Infant Formula Import Data, H1, 2019
- GAC Releases Ten Measures to Accelerate Customs Clearance
- China Food Classification Rules & Case Study
- China Dairy Products Importation Procedure and Regulatory Compliance
- How Tmall and Other Chinese E-Commerce Platforms Boost Food Sales?
- Mitigating Risk in Cross-border Ecommerce in China: Understanding and Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Dissecting China’s New Health Food (Functional Food) Regulations
- China’s Vegetable Oil Import Data
- Where do the Next Dividends Lie in China’s Infant Formula Market: Deepening Sales Channel Transformation or Developing Better Products?
- Yogurt Market Brief
- Who Knew Black Friday Online Sales Were so Big in China?
- China Infant Formula Market Overview & Industry Landscape
- Administrative Provisions of Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Procedure
- Dutiable Value Table on Imported Articles of the People’s Republic of China
- Imported Articles Classification Table of the People’s Republic of China
- Notice of Tax Policy for Retail Imports Traded through Cross-Border E-Commerce
- GAC Announcement No.26-2016 on Issues concerning the Regulation of Retail Import and Export Commodities through Cross-Border Trade E-Commerce
- What is the leading factors that cause dairy products (including infant formula)’ import rejection in China?
- Is there any requisites for importing health food samples to China?
- After the institutional reform, how will the import food be approved and inspected by Custom at port of entry?
- What implications, if any, do you see for imported wine from the implementation rules on food safety law?
- Are all fish oil products imported as general food in China?