China opened the public consultation period on the proposed approval of 7 food related products. The public consultation period will end June 14.
CFSA Consults on 5 Food Contact Additives and 2 Resins
- 23 May 2019
- Anne Peng
- 281 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- China Drafts the First GB Standard for Infant Feeding Bottles and Teats
- China Details First Green Packaging National Standard
- China Consults on 8 Additives and Resins for Food Contact Materials
- Latest Regulation Updates of Food Contact Materials in China
- China’s New FCM Standards Significantly Impacting Inward Trade
- How Will China Regulate Food Contact Adhesives?
- Gene Editing Technology, Regulation and Its Application in Food Industry
- Japan’s Regulation of Food Contact Materials – A Step Closer to the New Positive List System
- Infant Formula Regulation: Future Direction
- China Food Contact Materials Non-Intentionally Added Substances
- Compliance of Food Contact Materials in China: Application of New Substances
- China Regulatory System for Food Contact Materials and Interpretation of GB9685 New Version
- Health Foods (Functional Foods) in China: Regulation & Market Dynamics
- Complementary Baby Food in China: Market Opportunities & Regulation Updates
- Interpretation of China’s Latest Pet Food Regulation
- Will Food Near Expiration Date be a New Business Opportunity in China?
- Forget Luckin. Starbucks’ Most Interesting China Competitor is HeyTea:Beverage Marketing Strategy in China
- How to Connect With 85,000 Chinese Distributors
- China’s Health Foods Market: What Makes it Attractive for Foreign Investors
- Data | The Elderly Food and Nutrition in China
- SN/T 2275-2009 Rules for the Inspection of Food Contact Materials - Paper and Regenerated Cellulose Materials
- GB 4806.11-2016 National Food Safety Standard Rubber Materials and Articles in Contact with Food
- GB 4806.8-2016 National Food Safety Standard Paper and Paperboard in Contact with Foodstuffs
- GB/T 20884-2007 Maltodextrin
- GB/T 1535-2017 Soya Bean Oil
- Do finished article manufacturers have to provide all the details requested by authorities（including single test results）also to customers?
- For an industry that are both final product manufactures and uses a finished product, is there any obligation related to DoC?
- Shall the user of a finished product provide a DoC to a retailer?
- In the definition of food contact material, additives are not mentioned. Does an additive added to resin need to comply with GMP regulation GB 31603?
- Adipic Acid is permitted by GB 9685 but not listed for Adhesives. How can this substance used in Adhesives and what is its declaration of compliance?