As revealed by MOJ (Ministry of Justice) notification on June 26th, SAMR is now soliciting opinions on the revision of Administrative Measures for Registration of Infant and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (2016).
China Consults on Infant Formula Recipe Registration Measures
- 26 Jun 2019
- Lennie Tao
- 1071 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lennie has broad experience in the food sector, especially in dairy products and health food.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- SAMR Specifies Timeframe to Alter Infant Formula Ingredients and Labeling After Application Approval
- China Newly Approves 21 Infant Formula Products
- China Infant Formula Registration Updates
- SAMR Ratchets up Enforcement of Infant Formula Registration Policy by Making Onsite Inspection a Prerequisite
- SAMR Approves the 45th Batch of Infant Formula Registration
- Altering Previously Registered Infant Formula Products in China
- Infant Formula Recipe Registration in China: Current Situation & Future Trends
- Infant Formula Regulation: Future Direction
- Preparatory Work for Special Food Registration/Filing in China
- Organic Infant Formula in China: Market Access and Future Development
- Infant Formula Registration: How to Apply for Formula Alteration, Extension and Cancellation
- China Infant Formula: Interpretation of Supplementary Documents for Infant Formula Registration (Series 2)
- China Infant Formula: Guidance for Infant Formula Recipe Registration (Series 1)
- Compliance of Probiotics in Health Food, Infant Formula and Ordinary Food in China
- Practical Instruction on Health Food Filing in China
- CFDA Service Guideline：Recipes Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- Q&A Summary for Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- Technical Guidelines on Stability Study for Registration of Infants and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (Trial) (Exposure Draft)
- Key Points and Judging Principles for On-Site Verification and Inspection of Registration of Infants and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (Trial)
- Guidance on Registration of Infant Formula Recipes with China CFDA
- What's the impact of institutional reform on new infant formula registration? What's the impact on CBEC?
- If infant formula products require a history of retail in the Chinese market before applying for receipt registration in China?
- What is the maximum number of total registrations companies that can register for infant formula in China?
- Only 3 brands can be sold in Chinese market, no matter it is goat milk or cow milk?
- Elaborate on labeling of OPO and organic labeling for infant formula in Chinese market.