Sept.19th, 2019, China's Certification and Accreditation Administration published the 2nd revised version of Enforcement Rules for Organic Product Certification (consultation draft) and solicited opinions from the public.
China’s CNCA Solicits Opinions on Organic Product Certification Rules
- 27 Sep 2019
- Jocelyn Sun
- 602 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Having expertise in imported food market, tracking the latest news and information, and analysing the data, impacts and possibilities of regulations and policies.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- China to Implement 2 Administrative Measures for Product Quality Spot Inspections and Consumers Goods Recall in 2020
- CNCA Unveil Organic Food Certification List and Rules (2019 edition)
- Mengniu Dairy to Acquire Bellamy’s for USD 1 billion
- SAMR Issues Administrative Measures for Food Safety Sampling Inspection
- 76 Batches of Food Rejected by China Customs in June 2019
- Data Analysis on 2017 Annual Non-Compliant Imported Food
- China Organic Food Labeling: Organic Labels Subject to Domestic Certifications
- China New Trademark Law Effective since Nov. 1, 2019
- Interpretation of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law, 2019 – Impact on Administration of Special Food
- Capitalizing on General Food Nutrient Function Claims
- Organic Certification-Comparative Analysis of China, EU and US Regulations
- 2019 China Food Industry Recap: Key Trends, Key Strategies and Growth Points
- How Tmall and Other Chinese E-Commerce Platforms Boost Food Sales?
- Mitigating Risk in Cross-border Ecommerce in China: Understanding and Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Dissecting China’s New Health Food (Functional Food) Regulations
- Strategies to Mitigate Impact of China’s Infant Formula Market Slump: Leveraging the Concept of Generational Care
- Where do the Next Dividends Lie in China’s Infant Formula Market: Deepening Sales Channel Transformation or Developing Better Products?
- Yogurt Market Brief
- Who Knew Black Friday Online Sales Were so Big in China?
- China Infant Formula Market Overview & Industry Landscape
- GB/T 19630.1-2011 Organic Products - Part 1: Production
- GB/T 19630.4-2011 Organic Products - Part 4: Management System
- GB/T 19630.3 National Standard for Organic Products (Part 3: Labeling and Marketing)
- GB/T 19630.2—2011 National Standard for Organic Products (Part 2: Processing)
- Administrative Provisions of Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Procedure
- How do you think of CCIC (China Certification & Inspection (Group) Co., Ltd)?
- What classifies an infant formula product as organic in China?
- How to add non-organic ingredients into organic Infant formula?
- What standards are the most used standards for food?
- Before exporting from Australia, the fruits have been irradiated, can they be export to China？